Kill the poster above you | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Kill the poster above you

Well since I'm now technically undead zombie... <bites free turning into a zombie> only one way to kill a zombie... brains....

Ties @Emanuel Goldstein to a chair facing a TV, with non stop re runs of Bonanza.

His zombie brain melts slowly, until he dies howling in pain...

Applied for a job listed in the news paper. Arrived and found out they wanted to try their new transporter on the first human subject. Everything went well but when he arrived at the new location the tecnition hit the wrong button and destroyed both the copy and the old body.

Used bacon print duct tape to afix @Misadventure just behind the cow-catcher bar on the truck, proceeds to show her every holler in the local hills while she hollars ...squees with glee, finally I give up and let her hang out the moon roof singing to blaring tunes while we search for new prey.
giphy.gif
inevitable around here, lol

Used bacon print duct tape to afix @Misadventure just behind the cow-catcher bar on the truck, proceeds to show her every holler in the local hills while she hollars ...squees with glee, finally I give up and let her hang out the moon roof singing to blaring tunes while we search for new prey.
giphy.gif
inevitable around here, lol
oh my god I love you so much rn! wooooooooo!!!!

while @Reason With Logic Filling skillfully types out his ingenious murder of @James I stealthy inject illogically absurdities into his filling causing a brain aneurysm leaving Reason dead with no logical recourse.

While flipping through his meticulously alphabetized album of forum members' photos he has printed out over the years, @Stu yelps in pain upon getting a particularly nasty paper cut. He's whisked away to the nearest hospital, but unfortunately, the injury festers, giving way to a fatal infection. He breathes his last breath with his beloved photo album clutched tightly in his arms, one finger lightly caressing the cover until it finally, slowly stills.