Kill the poster above you | INFJ Forum

Kill the poster above you

TinyBubbles

anarchist
Oct 27, 2009
MBTI
^.^
Enneagram
Come on, let out your inner homicidal maniac :3 Kill the poster above, however you want.

Reactions: #@&5&49 and Free
I'd kill you with love.

Reactions: Free
Just me , while giving love to tinybubbles, (o_O btw on that one...) is consumed by a random blackhole that pops into existence for but a split nanosecond. Created by a recent run of the hlc half a world away. Like winning the lottery on steroids.

This is too weird!

I would set a tiger and a wolf loose in [MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION]'s house.

I'd kill you with love.

Casanova above got killed after jumping of the ceilling with half of his clothes on, from a married woman's house after her husband came in...

erotic asphyxiation :ms:

suffocation by kittens on the face.

suffocation by kittens on the face.

I would make it impossible for rawr to listen to music or see cats/kittens. After that, it's only a matter of time...

Reactions: Free and rawr
I would make it impossible for rawr to listen to music or see cats/kittens. After that, it's only a matter of time...

now that's just cruel and unusual.

Death by grand piano falling on top of you/

Reactions: Free and INFJ16
Incinerate a kitten and let Rawr's resulting heart attack do him in.

Samniss is killed by hand gliding straight into a brick wall.

Last edited:
TinyBubbles is trapped in a tiny bubble and runs out of oxygen.

Samniss gets a flat tire and rolls off the side of a cliff and into the mouth of a live volcano

After already survived being killed by love and running out of oxygen, TinyBubbles finds herself overly powered by magical skills. She tries to run faster than music, only to discover that music in fact doesn't exists, it's an illusion. From that moment on life were as death for her...

Oscillation finds himself strapped down as a group of tiny Asian women cheese-grate him to death.

Oscillation finds himself strapped down as a group of tiny Asian women cheese-grate him to death.

(hahaha! I had to laugh out loud on that one. Hilarious!)

Intended to laugh Skarekrow starts gargle himself to death after putting his evil plans to action (He had amassed lots of spit in the preparation).

Oscillation chokes to death while eating string cheese (lamest death ever… almost happened to Skarekrow hahaha)

On the way home from a dinner with friends, sensinko has an odd twitch, just a slight prickle of the neck before she walks into her house. She assumes it is nothing and continues to walk into the door. A well known hand clasps itself over sensiko's mouth before she can manage to scream

I hand Elizabeth a rose and the thorns prick her fingers.

Little did she know that the thorns were coated in poison. As she falls slowly to the ground, I grab the rose from her deceased hand, take a large whiff from it, and throw it on her chest.

*(I'm wearing protective gloves when I hold the rose)