I've decided to dump MBTI | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

I've decided to dump MBTI

There are probably 80 definitions of my name of Zach/Zachary ranging from...

Zachary

This typical boy is not like many. In fact he is far from others. Usually brown
hair, brown eyes, athletic, tall and very very handsome. He is known to have and
incredibly large penis and is very sexual but only in his mind. He is a very good
listener and can easily joke around. He can play alot of sports naturally and mostly
likes very athletic and/or pretty girls. He is not very picky and can easily be
persuaded. His favorite colors are mostly like orange, green, red, or yellow. The
sports he plays are mostly soccer, basketball or volley-ball. He can grow
mostly up to 6 feet and when he finds something special, he holds on to it or else
he gets his heart broken. Very attractive and sweet, kind, generous and caring man
but watch out, around different people he will be different.
WOW hes perfect he must be a Zachary!

to
the coolest person in the world, next to God. revered as one of the best people to know by many scientists around the world. he is so cool that everyone wants to meet him and all the hot chick want to be near him.
zach z, the coolest person that ever has touched the face of the earth

to...

one who fingers girls for fun at corn mazes....is a big flirt and all he wants is to get in her pants

and finally...

a douche bag with a penis that caves into his body, therefore it is not visible! Zach's also tend to be gay.
Wow that kid is such a Zach, at least my penis does not cave in

That was entertaining.

Reactions: Edith
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ian

1. ian 2877 up, 992 down
    code for a hot guy. cannot be used in the case of females.​
    oh my god emma, ian at 3 o'clock!
  2. Ian 1962 up, 550 down
    The kind of guy that will set your entire house on fire if he gets bored.​
    I wanted to get out of her house because Ian was over there.
  3. ian 1671 up, 669 down
    conversational climax; a mind orgasm​
    I had an ian due to all of the fabulous witty banter!
    The rubix cube gave me an ian.
  4. Ian 1145 up, 269 down
    Derived from Scotland. Ian is the scottish form of John. Ian is usually a cool character, loveable, a great friend and amazing lover; according to scottish history Ian's are usually well endowed and enjoy 'banter.'​
    Ian is simply perfect, goodlooking and funny.
    He is a rare breed.
    That guy over there must be called Ian.
  5. ian 1112 up, 308 down
    a charismatic, if slightly nutty, male. has little regard for the opinions of others. can see through the walls that people build.​
    kirby: i'm bored stiff.
    alex: don't worry, i'm calling an ian.
  6. ian 814 up, 219 down
    A person with an abnormally large cock. Scientist have confirmed most people with the name ian have an above average cock.​
    Dude! Did you see that guy's penis?
    Yea it was such an ian.
  7. ian 297 up, 21 down

Ians are generally very intelligent, mentally gifted people. They can think on a much higher level than the average person. Ians are silly, quiet guys. They can be very funny when they talk. They only talk when they feel that its needed, and only if they think its worth spending the time saying it. An easy going guy, doesn't take much to make him happy and he laughs at almost everything. A pacifist, fairly easy to pick on but if he takes it personally he will retaliate strongly. A very determined individual, he will set high goals and make sure he achieves them. Ians try to become friends with everybody, he doesn't like having enemies. He doesn't like picking sides among peer disputes. Ians don't mind awkward silences if you are with them, even if you aren't talking with him and it is quiet, don't take it uncomfortably. Dick size is in the high end of average sizes, about 7 inches.​
    Guy: Look at Ian, wanna mess with him?
    Guy 2: No dude, Ian is awesome!

:noidea:

:suspicious:

:tongue:

:thumb:

:becky:

lulz,
Ian

First 5 listed from Urban Dictionary:

20: A verb. The act of cleansing your anus in preparation for gay sex. Typically involves the use of a "sure shot" or metal penis-like attachment which hooks to the shower and shoots water into the rectum resulting in a chunky mass on the shower floor. A magic wand.
1: hottie with a body!!!
2: beautiful in all ways
kind in all ways
willing to help others
knows what she wants and always sets goals and acomplishes the
pretty,cute,sexy,fun,love laughing
SUCCESSFUL
3: possibley the funniest girl alive
loud and very proud
will always get what she wants
4: Unstoppable, Brute Force, straight up power. A machine capable of over coming any power challenge.
lololol. Favourite is the first and last definitions :s

and cocobean isn't definited yet D:

Trevor is an English name usually given to boys. It is an ancient celtic word meaning "large penis". Through scientific investigations and surveys, scientists have found that suprisingly almost every man named Trevor has an above average penis length and width.
Example: Trevor has an extraordinarily large penis.

Yes.

:m027:

I like it:

4. Tim
A very fun, funny, intelligent, handsome, sexy, hardworking, and talented guy. Tims are usually very skilled and competent. They are very focused and can do pretty much anything they set their minds to. They make wonderfully loving and devoted partners and fathers, and are sensitive to the needs of their loved ones. They are very loyal friends. If you are fortunate to have a lover who is a Tim, then you must have been Gandhi or Buddha in your past life, and you are probably already a member of NYSTS "Name Your Son 'Tim' Society," a grassroots organization committed to bringing more Tims into the world.

"My Tim worked all day and then came home, made a fire, cooked us dinner, gave me a massage, read to me and then sang me a lullabye."

I like this one even more!

1. tim
vb. to sex someone up
n. man with a massive schlong

vb.That whore just got timmed
n.You hear about Bob? He is tim.
2. Tim
A pretty cool guy who likes to talk and joke a lot if you're his friend but is pretty quiet if he doesn't know you.
You think you're funny? Try talking to Tim without laughing.

LOL!

odyne.jpg

1. Chela 110 up, 11 down

A cold beer
lets have a couple of chelas with the homies

2. chela 62 up, 9 down

Mexican slang for beer.
Hey homes let have another chela.
beer brusky alcoholic beverage alcoholic drink alcohol

3. Chela 40 up, 10 down

very beautiful inside and out. she loves it when she makes someone laugh, confidence is one of her problems. very athletic, and a teeny bit stocky. Chela's are usually short, but mighty. They have a tendency to fall in love with the wrong person, and break hearts. They party harder than the average partier, and they are usually very proud of that. They love every single race and thinks that everyone is unique and somewhat beautiful in a way. Chela's are never judgmental, they just don't associate with people they don't want to associate with. They have a very creative mind. Can be very bitchy and smart. Can be found pretending to write a story on their laptop at Starbucks while chowing down on a blueberry muffin and lovin a caramel machiatto. Can be found staying up all night because they think too much. Type of person who has a beautiful singing voice, but really needs serious training. ADHD. Chela's are very confusing to alot of people, and to guys, a mystery. Guys usually think of her as, the short, hyper, cute girl who smiles too much. Loves hoodies. Most of the times a momma's girl. She can be scared to take chances, and will think people don't like her, but she likes everyone and constantly gives chances. Wears cool bracelets. Has a huge smile. She'll inspire you in some weird way.
Chela, wow she's a very rad person!

Actually very accurate... I like it! :m170: *Casts off INFJ label and burns in a fire*

True to thier name all Max's are Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser's. One of a kind, Proud of themselves in whatever they do. Messy, and unorganized. Procrastinators. Great lovers, when their not sleeping. Extreme thinkers. Loves their pets usually more then their familiy. Can be VERY irritating to others when they try to explain or tell a story. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out.

Lol, hmm..

dylan

Guy with an incredibly huge penis and is totally awesome compared to any bitch ass Russians.

(if you know anybody named dylan next time you see him give him a high five unless your a chick in that case give him a hug but no fatties)

Dylan is that guy at school or in your town that your totally in love or gay for unless your his friend

*Cough* Not necessarily saying that any of that is or isn't true but..

Dylan

The most amazing person on earth who makes you feel great about yourself. Good listener and an amazing boy <3

That boy is such a Dylan- so amazing and sweet!

I like this definition a bit better. :p

Urbandictionary.com ..right?

9. Anna
Anna is a name a soft name not mean or fierce just anna. An anna is a friend and most likely a good one by the sound of her name. If you treat an anna badly you will probably get screwed over. If you were to be an annas friend he/she would probably run with you when you run away. An anna deserves the best of the best because just by the sound of the name he/she probably has givin you the best. So do not take Annas lighthearted they could be breaking down inside and you not knowing. Something like a goddess on earth.
An anna is happy outside but damaged in.

ROFL! All of my mine have ridiculous definitions.

-Anna

A formidable foe to normal people. intelligent, strong forceful. a weird hybrid of a bully and a nerd. As well as the first dictator of the America and king of the new peaceful world.

:wink:

Definition #1

Pablo

1.Good looking guy with a golden tan.

2.Likes to flirt with girls.

3.Makes girls fall for him very easy.

4.Preppy but likes to dress defferent every other day.

5.Gives awesome hugs :]

6.Is damn good in bed. Mmmmmm he did things that know one else would do to me ;]

7.Very good kisser! Does this little trick with his tongue, omg feels so damn good when he does it on my neck!

8.And has a nice shaved penis that is even golden tan its self *I think he tans naked too* ;]

9.p.s has a nice butt i just wanna grasp!

Definition #9
Pablo

The act of getting a hand job from a girl you just met in a vehicle while driving in excess of 70 mph, and her brother is in the front seat.

Hey man, did you hit it last night?

No, but I got a Pablo though.

nice shaved penis man :thumb:

Definition #1

Pablo

1.Good looking guy with a golden tan.

2.Likes to flirt with girls.

3.Makes girls fall for him very easy.

4.Preppy but likes to dress defferent every other day.

5.Gives awesome hugs :]

6.Is damn good in bed. Mmmmmm he did things that know one else would do to me ;]

7.Very good kisser! Does this little trick with his tongue, omg feels so damn good when he does it on my neck!

8.And has a nice shaved penis that is even golden tan its self *I think he tans naked too* ;]

9.p.s has a nice butt i just wanna grasp!

Definition #9
Pablo

The act of getting a hand job from a girl you just met in a vehicle while driving in excess of 70 mph, and her brother is in the front seat.

Hey man, did you hit it last night?

No, but I got a Pablo though.

There are some places you REALLY don't want a sunburn.

Well, my name is typically considered a male name, so the definitions don't really apply. However, I looked up feminized versions and nicknames and came up with the following:

The name used to describe hotties that have brown hair, beautiful green eyes, and a very bootilicious booty.

Very beautiful, fun to be around, talking to her is a joy.

A very beautiful girl, with blonde hair, blue eyes. Carefree, easygoing and peaceful. She