I've decided to dump MBTI

Absch

Community Member
Dec 22, 2010
MBTI
ISTP
Enneagram
wat
For the Urban Dictionary description of my name. It just fits better than any MBTI description:
4df0ce7cef90b_kkkkkk.bmp

Anyone else think Urban Dictionary is better?

Reactions: oddgirlout
Elowen isn't defined yet.

Reactions: cocobean
But your real name is and it fits pretty well(I think)

Reactions: Edith
michael

1. A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh.
Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away.
He is super cute and very good-looking. He has an amazing taste...
in music, clothes, food, everything.
Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend...
mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend...
mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment...
mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl...
mainly because however strange and weird he may be,
he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect.
Michael a very cool person.

2. From the bible, the Archangel, meaning "He who is closest to God"

3. the coolest motherfuckin name on the planet.
Many stupid people say that it is a boring and lame name,
but that is not so. Many of the coolest people in the world have that name.

4. An extremely nice, funny and talented/good looking person
who is slightly vain. But overall everyone likes him because hes really cool

5. a handsome and intelligent man, michael is very grounded and knows what he wants.
Michael has the ideal person in mind and won't fall for someone fake.
ambition and goals to take over the world is what he dreams up.
give him his perfect partner and he will become complete like no other time in his life.
Michael is like the sun and is legendary.

7. This name has the meaning of one who is like god
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=michael

Well, I don't know if ancient Greek dictionary which says I'm a stone is better than any MBTI description. What are stones I mean? Foundation for churches?

Mary
The most amazing name ever.
The person who gets annoyed when people sing "Mary had a little lamb" and "Mary mary quite contrary".
The person who was stupid enough to go to a catholic school, where there was a person in her class called Joseph.

But she's still amazing.
Don't deny it, you know it's true.
Fat Ass: Mary, mary, quite contrary, how does you garden grow?
Mary: Fuck you.

Fat Ass 2: Mary had a little lamb.

Mary: No fatty, she didn't
The bolded part is every day of my life.

Wow...all of the definitions of my real name are ridiculously over the top and have no flaws. Except I hate people named Ashley apparently. They did give the original irish definition of Little King though.

1. Charles

The sexiest thing one the freaking Earth. The fucking hottest person in the world.
Damn, i really wanna fuck that Charles.

I hope that Charles notices me tonight.

Damn that Charles is fucking fine!

I looked mine up years ago, it was hilarious. :D
Jovana

When used in the context of a Mexican/Puerto Rican/Texan female, the Term/Name "Jovana" denotes utter fabulous perfection.Known to be the most gorgeous of creatures Jovana is a very creative and unique one of a kind person.Shes going somewhere with her life and can't be stopped.Shes better then you and is very aware of it.Although Known to be selfish,superficial,and materialistic at times she does "care" for others....sometimes.Jovana is just a lusciously adorable human being.And we should all worship her highness as much as possible out of fear she'll snap and murder us all.Then donate our bodies to the necrophiliacs.

Daddy Yankee:"I wish my wife was as half as intelligent or stunning as Jovana."
Jesse Metcalf:"Yes she is exquisite isn't she."
Christiano Ronaldo;"fascinating!I must have her!"
Jovana:"Now now...you can ALL have me."*wink wink*

closest I could get

Barnabadass 14 up, 3 down

When one is so badass they show example behaviour such as downing strong drinks quickly, and passing out in carparks.
They may also deliver Barnabeatings in which the badass individual beats someone up.

He was so Barnabadass last night he killed that Bird and chundered everywhere.

Matt

ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.

LOL. Soooo. Sooooooo true. :p Or is it? Eh, I'm happier believing that this is true. True!! :thumb:

My real first name means "great".

The urban dictionary definition goes a little overboard.

Reactions: Wyote
I'm liking this already :D

Pedro; n: One yet quiet in the beginnig, but fun once you get to know him. Smart, athletic, sociable, shy at times, healthy, fit, and hilarious. One who liked to go out and not stay in one place for a long time. Likes to participate in sports, major events, activites, and ect. One who loves to be with friends, family, and others they don't know? One who loves the things that help them and others to succeed in life. One who will have their friend's back and will always be there for their friends. One who likes to live life to the fullest and never forgets to make everyone feel special. A friend who can also be deviest when upset and hurtful, harmful when angry when a loved one or friend has been harmed. One who can't be stood by when they're furious about a certain thing. Pedro, a friend who only comes once in a great while and that the ladies sometimes will love to be with before they go. Pedro, the one who descendes from the stars and will never be forgtten until another arrives.
stars, sociable, shy, special, feel, succeed, once, and Pedro.
-

Not usually understood by the masses but at individual level very easy to read and talk to. Inspiring, smart and very selective. Only attracted to women with long smooth hair and sexy strong legs. Can be calm & poised yet very attentive and extremely sexual. Shy at first but after he is a pleasure machine. If you get too close you'll end up in bed with him begging for more.
I got to know that shy guy Pedro last month and know I cant stop calling him to talk and meet for hot sex!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pedro

Last edited:
Lol why did you change the first one AUM

Lol why did you change the first one AUM

It was a little too much haha and besides, I got to keep my attributes a secret from everyone...you know :p

It was a little too much haha and besides, I got to keep my attributes a secret from everyone...you know :p

oh yes, I forgot that you refuse to "admit it"

Jan 791 up, 262 down
Someone with and incredibly enormous penis. This person is usually good at most things and is smart. He is totally rad when it comes to chicks.
Couldn't find my full first-name, so I went with the first half of it. Yes, time to forget about the MBTI, this is clearly a better way to describe people.

A girl that will make your day just by smiling, fun to hang around with, and somebody that will always be a good friend. She is beautiful, inside and out.

Awh, shucks.