Is there someone who has a voice which drives you crazy? :D | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Is there someone who has a voice which drives you crazy? :D

Renee Zellwegers voice. Ew.

I have a coworker who talks and sounds exactly like Boomhower on King of the Hill. I just nod and smile cause I don't have a clue....

http://youtu.be/zFGYsCkQ7JA

Very shrill, sharp, cutting or clip-like voices send me running. I am quite sensitive to noise, and dislike any voices which represent "fingernails-on-chalkboard-like" effects. To that end, I actually can't stand my own voice when listening to it played back on a recording lol. (I have a tendency to ramble on a bit)...

In the seeminly unrandom part of my life, I have known 2 David's that had attractive voices imo.

The only thing I find generally unattractive about someone's voice is if they speak too loudly. I knew this girl in college who spoke and it felt like she was screaming. I got fed up one day and actually told her she was giving me a headache and could she please lower her voice. I also had a co-worker who screamed around too. I told her one time that she didn't have to yell and she took a deep breath and hollared "I'm not yelling!" at me. I realized later it was her normal conversational tone. *shudders*

Edit: LOL [MENTION=2398]middle1[/MENTION]; I also had a co-worker who used to speak with all mumbles. I used to say "what did you say" so much! I figured he thought I was stupid or something cause I couldn't understand him. I got to the point where I would just say "um huh" to whatever he said. One day it was like my inner interpreter kicked in and I could understand him.

Reactions: grt$5vb
[MENTION=3096]NDN NT[/MENTION] haha yeah I used to ask him to repeat himself all the time and then I figured he probably thinks I'm an idiot!!

I agree anyone loud is annoying. Friday we had a lady come in the office and fortunately she doesn't come in that often...She is so freaking loud and literally talks non-stop and will tell like 43 stories in 30 minutes. I could only take about 2 minutes of her blabbing and I went outside, cleaned my car. Walked in the back office and I could still hear her. So I went back out to my car and read my mail. After 30 minutes I figured I better go back inside. She was still there and then she had to conversate with me for another 15 minutes. It took my all weekend to regain my energy and get rid of that headache!!!!

Oh oh, how could I forget. Radio host Delilah. HER VOICE IS SO SUGARY AND FAKE, AAAAARGH.

I find most radio hosts except for John Tesh extremely annoying.
Haha.

My mom has listened to her for the past 500 years and thought she was black.
she almost had a heart attack when I showed her a picture of her.

But yes, I agree, ughhh.

Is there someone who has a voice which drives you crazy? :D

In a good way or a bad way

:m155:

I've been told I have a decent voice. I've met people with decent, or almost amazing, voices. I can't bring up specific names though. I would have to say that most of my friends have decent voices, now that I think about it, because I judge people based on how their voice sounds. It's one of my rather odd idiosyncrasies. I don't judge people that harshly, I'm pretty accepting, but if I don't like the tonality of your voice, I'll probably never talk to you again; least not in real life. Text is perfectly okay~

Reactions: grt$5vb
no, voices don't annoy me generally.

i can't think of ever thinking someone's voice annoys me.

I'm sure Pooka will understand..

This guy:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVNBcEygJ5E"]YouTube - ‪Alexander Rybak - "Funny Little World" (Official Music Video)‬‏[/ame]

His lyrics ARE HORRIBLE, but his voice---aiyaYAI !:m096:!!

[MENTION=3821]Agapooka[/MENTION] but but but YOUR voice drives me CRAZIER!!! Okay? Cool? Yeah?---Good! I love you dude!!

Last edited:
Raargh repeat!

I don't know what to fill this with...

Hmm..hmm..."and I don't know for sure for suuure, where this is going...."

Gilbert Gottfried. His voice is like tossing a running belt-sander into a bag full of cats and gravel.

I have a family friend who was born and raised in lower-class Brooklyn (New York), was hard of hearing and had a speech impediment. This sounds like the makings of a bad joke, I know. Due to his upbringing, he has a very thick, typical New York accent. Since he is partially deaf, he tends to talk loud. Because of his impediment he tends to slur a lot in his regular speech.

This guy has gotten kicked out of bars before he can even order a drink half the time! Every time he gets pulled over, it's an automatic breathalyser test.

Although, since I grew up around him and various other people from the neighborhood, those voices don;t bother me that much.

I would say one voice I can't stand is you're typical sloppy Queens accent. Those sounds are like fingernails on chalkboards for me.

Here are some samples http://youtu.be/1hrA9-6o4tI