IQ Test | INFJ Forum

IQ Test

Doubt mine is actually that high, I have taken IQ tests before and this had some of the same questions.

45048046.jpg
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/4123/45048046.jpg

I stopped when I read the first question.

The snake/bear/.. thing is already biased by culture, so I don't think the results would be accurate.

I stopped when I read the first question.

The snake/bear/.. thing is already biased by culture, so I don't think the results would be accurate.

You are correct, you would have to be personally evaluated by an expert for accurate results.

Yea, and I don't trust internet IQ tests. Have you ever taken on irl?

Not one that didn't rely on culture. I took one in high school in some class and got 125.

Not one that didn't rely on culture. I took one in high school in some class and got 125.

Really? Oh I thought that real IQ test shouldn't be biased by cultures.
If that test is true however, you've got a pretty high IQ :p
Higher than 90% of the people?

Really? Oh I thought that real IQ test shouldn't be biased by cultures.
If that test is true however, you've got a pretty high IQ :p
Higher than 90% of the people?

In my opinion, any IQ test on paper really takes some level of education into account and therefore, is biased.

My IQ has ranged from 106 to 162, depending on the test. It's probably about 140.

IQ is only a rough estimate of intelligence though.

I don't like the online ones. I took the book test at age 11, got a good score, and am not budging.

It doesn't help that I had a nightmare that my i.q. spontaneously dropped 11 points. Scary frickin dream, that one.:mlight:

I never have the patience to do these IQ quizzes properly. I'm always done in less than half the time that they allot. I rush through the questions as quickly as possible and usually just pick whatever seems right at first glance. I usually get scores between 120 and 130 depending on the test. I've never done one in real life, just these online ones once in a while.

I wouldn't bank on online IQ tests. They're just a contrived ego-stroke for anyone hovering anywhere above average. I very much doubt I've got an IQ of 144. :/

Scary...I always get good scores in this online tests 135-145..I seriously doubt that's my IQ..I don't believe in IQ tests anyway they don't measure all the different kinds of intelligences.

I have come to the conclusion that INFJ's are smart as hell... LOL

Or the IQ test is stupid as hell, just sayin

It's over 9000!

I agree with the people who don't trust this particular test much. I had to look up a few words in a dictionary even - that shouldn't be necessary. :) I got 146.