IQ Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

IQ Test

*Is not getting into an arguement with VH*

Or the IQ test is stupid as hell, just sayin

I take it with a grain of salt, just like I take these other tests with a grain of salt.

I admit I don't trust these for various reasons in my case. I can't see well and things like tests usually take double time for me to finish so I felt rather rushed. And a lot of the diagrams I had trouble seeing clearly.

I'm not going to post what I got because I think its a bunch of crap. This test tests what loigcal , mathematical and pattern recognition thats it.

130 (I can live with that)

I failed the test and got below average.

This is paritally because halfway through I got bored and started guessing.

I failed the test and got below average.

This is paritally because halfway through I got bored and started guessing.

You actually made it half way through???

Indeedy.

Sometimes the slant isn't witty. Sometimes the slant needs some recharging time, or an opening. Sometimes the slant refrains from saying inapppropriate things. Sometimes the slant is a good slant.

Sometimes the slant isn't witty. Sometimes the slant needs some recharging time, or an opening. Sometimes the slant refrains from saying inapppropriate things. Sometimes the slant is a good slant.

It's ok, I still like "The Slant."

*Hug*

O_O

I have hugging rules you know, and they still apply. Grow breasts and eat vagina or not deal.

And apparently, the slant likes to speak in the third person. restraint does not support this.

O_O

I have hugging rules you know, and they still apply. Grow breasts and eat vagina or not deal.

No, no. I got the free hug exception card from you last week. Doesn't the slant remember????

And apparently, the slant likes to speak in the third person. restraint does not support this.

NeverAmI tries to talk in the third person, but NeverAmI's name is still sort of first person....

NEVERAMI IS PISSED!!!

Reactions: Gaze
NeverAmI tries to talk in the third person, but NeverAmI's name is still sort of first person....

NEVERAMI IS PISSED!!!

but restraint isn't. restraint thinks this is pretty funny.

methinks i crossed a line by making light of third person usage. if i have, must of courtesy bid insulted soul a firm apology.

methinks i crossed a line by making light of third person usage. if i have, must of courtesy bid insulted soul a firm apology.

NeverAmI is COMPLETELY confused! NeverAmI doesn't like being confused!