IQ Test | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

IQ Test

i just took this test and scored 90. i'm pretty sure i scored 90 by accident because i guessed at most of them. there were very few i was even certain about. when you do things like that you feel dumb just because it isn't an accurate assessment, well, everybody here is scoring like 130 and i haven't even scored 100. so yeah you do feel a little bit like shit, but it isn't an indicator of your intelligence. it just means you suck at doing timed tests online.

I got a 140 the first time. I figured that it would be higher if I hadn't taken so long to triple check a couple of answers, so I tried again. That time I finished much quicker, but also decided to pick something else on one of the more ambiguous questions. I'm guessing they considered by first choice there right and the second wrong, as despite the faster time the score dropped to a 136.

My IQ is..... 80!

I get bored with tests easily, so I answered only 3 questions and left the others blank (just kept on clicking the arrow). 80 is verryyy generous, considering I got 3 questions (or less) right out of 60.

The only tests that i've found to be good are mensa tests with only symbols and no other questions. But even with that, intelligence is a difficult thing to capture and measure.

but I rushed through it in 12 minutes... so it is more luck than accurate

My IQ is..... 80!

I get bored with tests easily, so I answered only 3 questions and left the others blank (just kept on clicking the arrow). 80 is verryyy generous, considering I got 3 questions (or less) right out of 60.

The only tests that i've found to be good are mensa tests with only symbols and no other questions. But even with that, intelligence is a difficult thing to capture and measure.

Actually, that's pretty endearing. :)

lol endearing? what part of it?

lol endearing? what part of it?

I just thought it was cute that you said it was 80, and that you got tiered of the test. It made me smile.

oh, lol. i see. i'm glad it made you smile =)

Kill it Saram..

Anyway:

130+ Very superior 2.2%
120-129 Superior 6.7%
110-119 High average 16.1%
90-109 Average 50%
80-89 Low average 16.1%
70-79 Borderline 6.7%
Below 70 Extremely low 2.2%

http://iq-test.learninginfo.org/iq04.htm

122. I came to the conclusion that most people who don't score highly don't post their scores on message boards. I also came to the conclusion it's ridiculously easy to lie about your score. So don't compare yourself based on other posters if you didn't score highly.. I also came to the conclusion that people who don't score high on tests thinks tests are dumb.. My score is relatively low, based on my ego. I always expect it to pop up like 165, but the highest I've scored is in the 130's.

Btw, did anyone know the answer to the last question about the fish measurements? I was half naked and was dressing through a lot of the test. I don't like making execuses, but really I was.. It's the only question that I guessed on..

GO figure, the test is invalid. He was flashing his parts to the test. No wonder his IQ was so high.

i believe the answer to the last question was 54. it was teh only number evenly divisble in half after 9" was taken away.
[MENTION=3589]donkeybals[/MENTION]

or I could have just gotten it wrong.

I don't see how that test measures actual intelligence.
I got 134, but I don't think that's likely...
High average probably, but definitely not very superior.
I'm just good at taking tests, lol.

IQ.jpg

116, but I rushed it *hair flip* LOL (Just wanted it to be over)

I remember taking these types of tests in elementary and junior high school. I hated them :p.

This test is bogus, I did it again and left every question blank (just to see what would happen) and it said IQ = 80

o_O"

They say the difference between an average person and one suffering from mental retardation is a basis of on 10 IQ points. So if a person has an IQ of 170.. a person with a IQ of 180 would be considerably more advanced.
Before I became ummm..hindered, I score high in IQ tests. I was always happy about that because going through school I felt like an idiot in math class. I figured out how to do just enough to pass and did that. In 11th grade I wanted to see what would happen if I tried and got straight As that year. Called into counselors offices repeatedly wanting to know how I was doing it. One step away of accusing me of cheating. I was never lazy but I didnt like being told what to do. Plus I recognized early on the teachers didnt really know what they were teaching. Some of them did but more did not. When I went to college it was my choice to do it. I never got below B grades the majority were As.

The moral? I guess I never wanted to be a number. I wanted to do things my own way. At this point in my life though its become a hindrance.

I think the correct answer to the fish problem is 72".

A fish has a head 9" long. The tail is equal to the size of the head plus one-half the size of the body.
The body is the size of the head plus the tail."
How long is the fish?

So:
H = 9
T = 9 + B/2
B = 9 + T

if we extend T, then:
T = 9 + (9+T)/2

simplify and you get:
T = 27

add them all together and you get:
H + T + B = 9+27+9+27 = 72