INTJ and INFJ friends or foes? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

INTJ and INFJ friends or foes?

I think it is probably more like she shares her brain with you [MENTION=1705]Questingpoet[/MENTION] no?

I think it is probably more like she shares her brain with you @Questingpoet no?

Hey! Are you questioning my smarzt [MENTION=3096]NDN NT[/MENTION] ? Iz a dep thunker and haz lots of.....what was I saying again? ...do you like chocolate??

Reactions: Nixie
This has nothing to do with his personality type. He's a jerk (putting it mildly) and you should not even entertain the thought of being more than "friends". My second husband is an INTJ and is my best friend.

if INTJs were a food they would be a chocolate cake with chocolate icing filled with chocolate bits.
<3

I would have to say foes . . . but then again, siblings are sometimes not the best of friends. I'm not sure about people outside the family though. I would be on the lookout from now on.

if INTJs were a food they would be a chocolate cake with chocolate icing filled with chocolate bits.
<3

Like.

We're not that bad once you get past the initial weirdness or coldness. I have a number of very good friends that are INFP/INFJ, and my sister is an INFP, too. I kinda feel that they 'get me' without me having to explain things.​

I know a whole boat-load of INFJ's and I pretty much like them all. I mean there are certain qualities about INFJ's that I can never really understand and undoubtedly the feeling is mutual. But in general INFJ's sort of understand me and I understand them. Personally, I find that there are a lot of shared interests between myself and the INFJ's that I know at least. So I would say friend. Besides, I think all INTJ's secretly want to be an INFJ. :) But they will never admit to it.

I know a whole boat-load of INFJ's and I pretty much like them all. I mean there are certain qualities about INFJ's that I can never really understand and undoubtedly the feeling is mutual. But in general INFJ's sort of understand me and I understand them. Personally, I find that there are a lot of shared interests between myself and the INFJ's that I know at least. So I would say friend. Besides, I think all INTJ's secretly want to be an INFJ. :) But they will never admit to it.

I think we wouldn't mind being either INFJ or ENTJ. The F so we actually understand people, or the E so we don't over-analyse and just do things. We couldn't be an S or P; that's just too flakey for us.

Though I get along better with my ISTP brother, my INTJ brother is the one that gets me more, understands my quirkiness and somewhat morbid sense of humour.

INTJ's are awesome folks!

I think we wouldn't mind being either INFJ or ENTJ. The F so we actually understand people, or the E so we don't over-analyse and just do things. We couldn't be an S or P; that's just too flakey for us.

Yup, I totally agree. S or P I don't have any desire to ever become. E or F definitely wouldn't mind a bit.