INFJ Plot to Dominate the World. | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Plot to Dominate the World.

Sorry, but the ENTPS wouldn't really be able to defeat us. We would use our near psychic perception to stop your plans before they even started ^.^

Besides, we'd hug the mess out of you aka turn your minds to mush with our affection. :)

Just saying. And yeah, if INFJS didn't have such prickling consciences, we could probably dominate...seeing as we have all the details about people but they don't have too many over us. But as it is that probably won't happen.

I like the outsiders! It amuses me that they find us so darn endeering. Or so they say. Nah, I think they really mean it. Hehe.

Don't get too confident midnightmelody. You never know when an ENTP might jump out and get ya!:mlight:

Look at 'em sitting there secretly plotting their dastardly schemes, analyzing e-ve-ry single move we make! :0 ........................................ NO WAIT ............................ DON'T LOOK AT ME!!! :m077:
Oh ~ *sigh of relief* ~ It's just some of us INFJs out to lunch

I think if there was a plot to take over the world it should involve guinea pigs...many many guinea pigs.:mlight:

Isn't ths thread supposed to be about aking over the world?

Guinea pigs could help INFJs take over the world with their adorableness and wheeking...Yes no one would suspect the guinea pig.

Haha true.
But it's still likely we'd sniff em out. Likely.
If I did take over the world...there would be more balloons...lots of balloons...in pretty colors. Just the plain ones though. I don't really care too much for the shiny ones picture ones for certain occasions.

And there would be more flowers. :3
And music. woo!

INFJ writes a book that transformes the moral values of all people so much, that the world is changed, and nobody dominates it. That would be the INFJ way to "dominate", because I think they really don't want all that dominating stuff.

The idea of such thread makes me very happy. Thumbs up. :)

Force everyone in the world to take sensitivity training, conflict management seminars, :md: peace studies, and yoga for the rest of their lives.

I guarantee, for many this would be absolute torture. I'm just sayin'.
INFJs don't force. They inspire. By becoming a model of certain lifestyle, for example.

Last edited:
Force everyone in the world to take sensitivity training, conflict management seminars, :md: peace studies, and yoga for the rest of their lives.

I guarantee, for many this would be absolute torture. I'm just sayin'.

You missed the point. The point is that we would rather have people rule themselves....

You missed the point. The point is that we would rather have people rule themselves....

That's right our domination would be the kind where people rule themselves - where they keep themselves in check in case they say OR EVEN THINK anything which is not loving and kind about their INFJ masters.

There would not be any punishment - just friendly help, self help and facillitated self-help.

*chuckles quietly with a creepy-evil-mastermind undertone*

I wouldn't mind putting something in the water to make everyone sleepy and pleasant. It would make the other layers of the plan more effortless. The INTJs can build the robots and we can then convince all the sleepy, pleasant people to worship them. (The robots not the INTJS)
How will you react when 99.9% overreact to the PAX and the other 0.1% have an opposite reaction?

What are you guys talking about, I already rule the world, seriously. Puppet governemts are a snap to set up and people will easily follow a few promises and good hype.

Actually, your setting up of puppet governments was part of a larger plan, which you might not be aware of.

This forum pulls all the strings

*Chuckles with dasterdly cunning*

Actually, your setting up of puppet governments was part of a larger plan, which you might not be aware of.

This forum pulls all the strings

*Chuckles with dasterdly cunning*

You may think that, but you would be wrong. LA LI LU LE LO controls everything.

Perhaps total world domination is too ambitious to begin with. We need to focus on one city at a time.....

Some recent 'drama' around the forums - which I missed - makes me think we might need to incorporate subliminal messages into daily life to prepare the world to serve their INFJ masters.

I was thinking something like little text-flashes on T.V. stating one word/phrase at a time:

Quiet

Considerate

Abstract

These are the qualities

of my Master

my Master makes me happy

Very happy indeed

Quiet, considerate, abstract

Master

Reactions: rawr
[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION], this thread is a shame for INFJs. Come here and tell them the truth...INFJs are little protective angels. How could they make such a thread?