INFJ Plot to Dominate the World. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Plot to Dominate the World.

we all become psycs and redefine all social norms to fit our agenda. . . . or we all become writers and redefine the world that way. command over words/language = power.

... i'm not feeling very imaginative today. :/

we all become psycs and redefine all social norms to fit our agenda. . . . or we all become writers and redefine the world that way. command over words/language = power.

... i'm not feeling very imaginative today. :/
I think that's pretty imaginative. I'm thinking about it right now.

the world has already been conquered by mickey mouse and coca cola. All you gotta do is show up in a giant mouse head with a cooler full of soda.

Batman is no INFJ. He's an NT.

Batman is a ISTJ actually. Could also be considered a ENTP. Depends on who is writing. Definetely not a INFJ. Sorry =(
INFJs tend to be martyrs for a cause. William Wallace perhaps?

Batman is not a INTJ. We would kill the criminals. It is inefficient to allow the criminal justice system to "solve" the crime problem after we capture them. Effecient system = Kill Criminals, make examples of them. Repeat.

A real INTJ would actually find a way to use the criminals against each other in a manner that destroys them all, or weakens them to the point a INTJ could step in and check mate them all in once fell swoop.

Emperor Palpatine is a INTJ

Last edited:
A real INTJ would actually find a way to use the criminals against each other in a manner that destroys them all, or weakens them to the point a INTJ could step in and check mate them all in once fell swoop.

Would that make the Michael Weston character in Burn Notice an INTJ?

I don't know about that. I know some INTJs that actually have morals. In fact, when an INTJ DOES have morals, they're likely to stick to them vehemently.

Would that make the Michael Weston character in Burn Notice an INTJ?

I was just watching Burn Notice earlier! And I was trying to type Michael, and I decided he must be INTJ! Sorry, just wanted to point that out. :m163:

We could take over the newspapers as a way to spread our written word . . .

Newspapers are nearly redundant. We'd have to take over the internets....
Which is more impossible.

It all falls back on either some type of chemically induced mind control, creating a global unifying situation like zombie attacks or alien invasion, or just plain old destroy and conquer.

At least those are the only options I can put together at this late time of night.

Bah, this world stinks and the slack jawed masses have gunked it up. They can have it...I don't feel like cleaning up after people. Wake me up when you find another world to dominate, the domination of Earth requires social interaction I'm not willing to commit to.

I agree, I think Mars would... after some major terraforming, would be a way better place for domination.

Or! We can all take our personal "hit" lists, combined them, and send those people to Mars (and accidentally for get to terraform the planet...). Also force some people on the "Should We Send You To Mars" game show.

:m054:

Micheal is ISTP.

He's like the most obvious ISTP since James Bond (Last two movies, not books)

Micheal is ISTP.

He's like the most obvious ISTP since James Bond (Last two movies, not books)

Who is Micheal?

Anyways, isn't this a forum for INFJ's? Why are there other people here like shar gar or whatever his name is.

Anyways, isn't this a forum for INFJ's? Why are there other people here like shar gar or whatever his name is.

That made me giggle :B

It's a forum about the INFJ type, but it isn't exclusive to INFJs -- most of the people on the site are INFJ, but it's nice to have a little variety and see some "outside" perspectives too

That made me giggle :B

It's a forum about the INFJ type, but it isn't exclusive to INFJs -- most of the people on the site are INFJ, but it's nice to have a little variety and see some "outside" perspectives too

INTJs are everywhere that matters......

INTJs are everywhere that matters......

Pfffft, INTJs are so full of hot air :D You guys just creep around because you get some sort of weird enjoyment feeling like a ninja

Arguing with an INTJ is like arguing with a boulder. Once you get them pissed off they will role right over you with their logic, which to them is not faulty at all.