Flavus Aquila

Finding My Place in the Sun
Banned
Mar 14, 2009
Australia
MBTI
INTJ - A
Enneagram
Inspired, or goaded on by the "A World of INFJs" thread, the time seems right to begin plotting the INFJ takeover of the world.

No detail is too global or to particular... so start plotting.

idea 1. We'll fake the creation of artificial intelligence. That way it will seem that the computers are running everything and are the nasties, but in reality, there will be an infj in a control room running things (preferably behind a big velvet curtain).
:m102:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
Whoo! Its like the Wizard of Oz!

So it'll be like - "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Seriously. Please, stop paying attention. I mean it! Leave me alone! I need my alone time, go away!!"

:D

Dylan, more like: if anyone approaches the velvet curtain a robotic arm will emerge from the ceiling and begin firing a laser, capable of delivering 5 kilojoules per millisecond.

Well, we don't really want to "dominate" the world ("dominate" is such a strong word)... we just want it to run correctly. And by correctly I mean: exactly-as-we-intuitively-know-it-should-and-don't-even-try-to-tell-me-otherwise-because-although-I-respect-your-perspective-I-can-see-deeper-so-just-do-what-I-say-OK?-No?-Well-that's-your-loss-then.

There wouldn't be any point in having delusions of grandeur, we already do rule the world.

Well, we don't really want to "dominate" the world ("dominate" is such a strong word)... we just want it to run correctly. And by correctly I mean: exactly-as-we-intuitively-know-it-should-and-don't-even-try-to-tell-me-otherwise-because-although-I-respect-your-perspective-I-can-see-deeper-so-just-do-what-I-say-OK?-No?-Well-that's-your-loss-then.

That is hilarious! :p

Idea: We have to have a figurehead. Someone who stands in front of the crowds and is the 'face' of world domination.

Are you calling for a volunteer?

*turns to throng of INFJs assembled to discuss world domination*

*hears crickets*

Idea: We have to have a figurehead. Someone who stands in front of the crowds and is the 'face' of world domination.

Finally. My destiny shall be fulfilled! I have been waiting in the Dark for far too long!

I am the one you seek. The world will tremble before us! Their doom is imminent!

Now, I want my Ring.

Dog-Shock-Collar-KS-0304-.jpg

Here you go.

Your Ring.

Now, INFJ's , who wants to be first with the remote!

You're mad plot will never succeed, I will warn the INTJs myself! Surely they value freedom and would never attempt to rule the world! Surely!

INFJ's and INTJ's tend to work very well together...

Maybe SH is on to something.

We could use them as bait.

:m146:

INFJ world domination: It's for your own good.

You can never rule ENTPs we will lead the rebellion. Then forget about it five days later and become space pirates.

Finally. My destiny shall be fulfilled! I have been waiting in the Dark for far too long!

I am the one you seek. The world will tremble before us! Their doom is imminent!

Lol I think there will be a lot of volunteers for that job! We need a slick guy like our pres. You know a guy that you trust because you don't care if he is lying. He could tell you to kill yourself and you would march happily to the cliffs like lemmings and gladly step off, crying his name as you fall to the rocks below.

:m149: