INFJ Plot to Dominate the World. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Plot to Dominate the World.

I'll help you all take over the world as long as I get my own mansion with immunity to any INFJ-care-bear-laws that get made.

INFJs are not carebears, they're high-minded street justice vigilantes.

INFJs are not carebears, they're high-minded street justice vigilantes.

Hmm...Speaking of vigilantes, and completely off topic. Do you think Batman is INFJ?

That aplogise to the criminal afterwards, lol

No. More like put him in a rehabilitation centre and give him a chance to apologize.

We're just, not wussy.

That aplogise to the criminal afterwards, lol
No, that's what we INFPs do. And then try to have picnics with them and show them how lovely the world and humanity is and why killin folk is whack. The INFP arrests to snuggle the goodness outta them. (Kidding.)

No, that's what we INFPs do. And then try to have picnics with them and show them how lovely the world and humanity is and why killin folk is whack. The INFP arrests to snuggle the goodness outta them. (Kidding.)

I wanna be snuggled.... *lonely right now*

(ok, off topic.... go back to "planing" on taking over the world... I'll hold my breath untill it happens)

I'd love to hear your take on why. :)
I've heard Batman be typed as INFJ, ESTJ, and then people go so far as to say he's INFP!

He's probably ENTP. He's an inventor vigilante, not interested in fitting into society--he's sort of detached, yet not isolated. At the same time, he still gets around, goes to socialite functions, etc. but isn't there to fit in and be a part of something. He's got his own ways.

He's not INFJ because I think he'd have a much harder time being detached from society as he works to save it.
Now, I pose the question: Do you think Bruce Wayne is typed differently?

Last edited:
I've heard Batman be typed as INFJ, ESTJ, and then people go so far as to say he's INFP!

He's probably ENTP. He's an inventor vigilante, not interested in fitting into society--he's sort of detached, yet not isolated. At the same time, he still gets around, goes to socialite functions, etc. but isn't there to fit in and be a part of something. He's got his own ways.

Now, I pose the question: Do you think Bruce Wayne is typed differently?

I always had him pegged as a INFJ. Why? Because regardless of his methods, the heart of his character is justice. He doesn't kill criminals because he believes in the rehabilitation system. After all, we all know that Arkham Asylum has a revolving door, but Batsy is relentless in shepherding them back in there. I think any other type would have eventually say, "Oh f--k it," and recall their strict, no-gun policy and blow the Joker's head off. Hm, that already sounds a bit idealistic to me.

Also, his sense of justice has him alienating himself from people. He's self-sacrificing, guided by the notion that 'there's nobody else that can do this but me.' And aren't INFJ's a little famous for their relationship issues when they're hell-bent on something? When they don't want to get people hurt, they'll withdraw into themselves.

Yes, he is an inventor and he has a play-boy persona by day, but these can be explained away by INFJ type as well. INFJ's are social chameleons. We are whatever we need to be to other people, regardless of our inner discomfort and beliefs. Batman is the identity; Bruce Wayne is the persona.

Furthermore, INFJ intelligence and intuitive capacity, while it draws them to more right brain pursuits initially, does not bar them from persuing the sciences, as they are fully able to grasp the abstract. A highly developed 'J' function can ultimately govern what is practical and what is needed to fulfill the goal of 'the greater good." Meanwhile, this sense of 'the greater good' is something I perceive to be more developed in an 'F' type than in a 'T'.

So I say Batman is an INFJ because at the core of his character, there is Justice, Vigilantism, Fairness. The catalyst that propelled him into where he is now IS feeling, an inner sense of right and wrong, and the desire to do good, not for the sake of glory, but because he knows he must.

That's the crusader, champion of the down-trodden, paladin sense that defines what it means to be INFJ to me.

Last edited:
I always had him pegged as a INFJ. Why? Because regardless of his methods, the heart of his character is justice. He doesn't kill criminals because he believes in the rehabilitation system. After all, we all know that Arkham Asylum has a revolving door, but Batsy is relentless in shepherding them back in there. I think any other type would have eventually say, "Oh f--k it," and recall their strict, no-gun policy and blow the Joker's head off. Hm, that already sounds a bit idealistic to me.

Also, his sense of justice has him alienating himself from people. He's self-sacrificing, guided by the notion that 'there's nobody else that can do this but me.' And aren't INFJ's a little famous for their relationship issues when they're hell-bent on something? When they don't want to get people hurt, they'll withdraw into themselves.

Yes, he is an inventor and he has a play-boy persona by day, but these can be explained away by INFJ type as well. INFJ's are social chameleons. We are whatever we need to be to other people, regardless of our inner discomfort and beliefs. Batman is the identity; Bruce Wayne is the persona.

Furthermore, INFJ intelligence and intuitive capacity, while it draws them to more right brain pursuits initially, does not bar them from persuing the sciences, as they are fully able to grasp the abstract. A highly developed 'J' function can ultimately govern what is practical and what is needed to fulfill the goal of 'the greater good." Meanwhile, this sense of 'the greater good' is something I perceive to be more developed in an 'F' type than in a 'T'.

So I say Batman is an INFJ because at the core of his character, there is Justice, Vigilantism, Fairness. The catalyst that propelled him into where he is now IS feeling, an inner sense of right and wrong, and the desire to do good, not for the sake of glory, but because he knows he must.

That's the crusader, champion of the down-trodden, paladin sense that defines what it means to be INFJ to me.
Day-amn. I tip my hat to you. I kind of half-assed my reply but you put some thought into this. I am convinced. Especially when you mention this:
Also, his sense of justice has him alienating himself from people. He's self-sacrificing, guided by the notion that 'there's nobody else that can do this but me.'

We could always get Predator drones to drop care bears and flowers on people. I bet people would be more shocked by that than anything.

We could always get Predator drones to drop care bears and flowers on people. I bet people would be more shocked by that than anything.

Shocked, and awed.

Shock and awe. It could work.

INTJ.

Leslie Thompkins and Oracle are INFJ. Have you ever read any batman?

INTJ.

Leslie Thompkins and Oracle are INFJ. Have you ever read any batman?

Yes, I have. And calling into question my list of literature means nothing if you can't back up your claims. Data, analysis. Don't hold back on me.

It has been analysed to death. Hell, the man is dead. Go look up the threads on this forum.

It has been analysed to death. Hell, the man is dead. Go look up the threads on this forum.

Hm, no. Don't care if its been analyzed to death. Plenty of things have been, doesn't make it less relevant. And the fact that Dick Grayson is the current Batsy doesn't have any barring on the legacy that Bruce left behind.

You make a point, don't back up, and then you back out and attempt to get me to physically go hunt around for it myself. Go ahead, poke holes in my argument. I want to hear your take on it.

Idea: We have to have a figurehead. Someone who stands in front of the crowds and is the 'face' of world domination.

Get an SJ who can scare the populous into whatever we need of them.

Ummm Can we make extroversion a crime please? :m027: