INFJ Plot to Dominate the World. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Plot to Dominate the World.

Finally. My destiny shall be fulfilled! I have been waiting in the Dark for far too long!

I am the one you seek. The world will tremble before us! Their doom is imminent!

Lol I think there will be a lot of volunteers for that job! We need a slick guy like our pres. You know a guy that you trust because you don't care if he is lying. He could tell you to kill yourself and you would march happily to the cliffs like lemmings and gladly step off, crying his name as you fall to the rocks below.

:m149:

I want Bobot (see member's photos thread) to be our front-man. Otherwise, it'll be you.

INFJ method of world domination? It would be easy really: it is called Theocracy. It would start out as a cult, gain prominence, destroy and then replace the current political system, and then hunt down and torture possible or actual "heretics" for a thousand years or so before it all fell apart.

And it would all be for the better of humanity and human "salvation".

Moral pressure has its advantages.

How about physical dominiation: the appearance of robots/computers with artificial intelligence waging war TOGETHER with a cult, which keeps the survivors from in-fighting?

Or we could do it clone wars style.
Get someone to create droids and pretend to attack the world with us as leaders and bobot/efromm at our helm :D

then, just when "we" seem to be winning, we issue order 66 :D

been watching too much clone wars the animated series :D

Bah, this world stinks and the slack jawed masses have gunked it up. They can have it...I don't feel like cleaning up after people. Wake me up when you find another world to dominate, the domination of Earth requires social interaction I'm not willing to commit to.

I think I like living in my own world better for the most part. Its cozy and I can invite who I like and make them leave when it gets too crowded.

Bah, this world stinks and the slack jawed masses have gunked it up. They can have it...I don't feel like cleaning up after people. Wake me up when you find another world to dominate, the domination of Earth requires social interaction I'm not willing to commit to.

I think I like living in my own world better for the most part. Its cozy and I can invite who I like and make them leave when it gets too crowded.
I've long said that were a revolution to occur in which one group of people who thought themselves more qualified than myself to lead as an enlightened dictatorship--I would simply go and live in the wilderness like an uncivilized wildwoman. Right now, I'm reluctantly comfortable in the caste I was born into. Give me a reason to banish myself from the world!

Since we all seem to have a survival plan for what to do if zombies strike, maybe we should work to create zombies, then unleash them on the unsuspecting populace.

We can set our survival plans in motion and after the Zombies finish off the majority of the worlds population we can break out our secret Zombie killer spray and kill all the zombies.

Then we can begin our reigns!

SPACE PIRATES!
mal-reynolds.jpg

Your Money or My Wife!

I've long said that were a revolution to occur in which one group of people who thought themselves more qualified than myself to lead as an enlightened dictatorship--I would simply go and live in the wilderness like an uncivilized wildwoman. Right now, I'm reluctantly comfortable in the caste I was born into. Give me a reason to banish myself from the world!

That sounds like a plan too.. I'm an experienced camper and I watch Survivorman with Les Stroud all the time.

Although the idea of being a Space Pirate is appealing too. I think I rather be a space cowgirl though.

After we choose our figurehead, we broadcast over the TV waves that a terrible war is happening and everyone should stay inside. We then brainwash them with stupid programs, causing their brains to rot. Meanwhile, back in the INFJ headquarters we have tea parties where everyone is uber nice to each other and discuss literature.

After we choose our figurehead, we broadcast over the TV waves that a terrible war is happening and everyone should stay inside. We then brainwash them with stupid programs, causing their brains to rot. Meanwhile, back in the INFJ headquarters we have tea parties where everyone is uber nice to each other and discuss literature.

the tea party is:mhula: cute!!!!!!

ahahahha i find it cute because usually, villains (if we call ourselves that).. wouldn't drink tea after planning to dominate the world....

i think they smoke and drink beer!?!? or drugs?!?!?

ahahah that's cool!!!!!!

we're CUTE VILLAINS :m032:

"we're CUTE VILLAINS :m032:"

haha don't let everyone else know that <sheepishly looks around>. We're damn tough on the outside <flexes muscles>.

My evil overlord senses were tingling..... Could it be? An entire legion of INFJs at my disposal? Why... I cou... I mean WE could rule the world!

With a Iron Fis... With a CUDDLY HAND!!!

Just imagine my INFJ friends. Together we could bring such order and justice to the world!

I'll begin plottin...errr.. organizing right away.

3271_74446214089_698839089_1500231_6075780_n.jpg

In all seriousness. I feel that INFJs and INTJs work extremely well together.

Reactions: Lune Froide
That is so scary Flavus LOL! I was just thinking about this this morning. I came up with a pretty well fit plan of dominating the world. I was daydreaming for about 2 hours on how I was going to execute this in reality but right now I'm kind of embarrassed to disclose it, it needs more revising. So I will re-post about my superb plan when I'm finished.

Inspired, or goaded on by the "A World of INFJs" thread, the time seems right to begin plotting the INFJ takeover of the world.

No detail is too global or to particular... so start plotting.

idea 1. We'll fake the creation of artificial intelligence. That way it will seem that the computers are running everything and are the nasties, but in reality, there will be an infj in a control room running things (preferably behind a big velvet curtain).
:m102:

Your world domination idea only works if you're controlling the world, and deciding everything. It could give you greater control though.

I wouldn't mind putting something in the water to make everyone sleepy and pleasant. It would make the other layers of the plan more effortless. The INTJs can build the robots and we can then convince all the sleepy, pleasant people to worship them. (The robots not the INTJS)

How about trying to figure out a more realistic plan to make it a little harder, eh?

If you can just say, oh we develop millions of robots throughout the world and this and that, then that's not very challenging and won't really develop your imagination.

You have current tech and no you can't develop any new wonderfull tech either and you live in the current world, how would you take over the world? Step by step, you can't just say you fake an alien invasion and unite the world under your control. You need to elaborate on how you got to this point, how you could fake an alien invasion etc.

A tip, it would be easier to control humanity if there weren't as many of us.

I wouldn't mind putting something in the water to make everyone sleepy and pleasant. It would make the other layers of the plan more effortless. The INTJs can build the robots and we can then convince all the sleepy, pleasant people to worship them. (The robots not the INTJS)

You mean, just legalize pot. Then we wouldn't really have to get the INTJ's to build robots or anything. Just hire a few people to walk around in strategically assembled cardboard boxes and make beeping noises. Think of the conspiracy theories!

A shame that we would have to resort to drugs or violence to take over the world. I would totally just manipulate the media for a couple of generations; continue with the existing ruse of political correctness and free speech but do whatever I can behind the scenes to make people think that it really is all their ideas when it's just a couple thousand cleverly placed ads and suggestions to propogate the peace instead of being market driven.

And the education system. Definitely.

Problem is, how would we entice the other higher ups to play along without the temptation of market capital? Or becoming corrupt ourselves?

Last edited:
How about trying to figure out a more realistic plan to make it a little harder, eh?

If you can just say, oh we develop millions of robots throughout the world and this and that, then that's not very challenging and won't really develop your imagination.

You have current tech and no you can't develop any new wonderfull tech either and you live in the current world, how would you take over the world? Step by step, you can't just say you fake an alien invasion and unite the world under your control. You need to elaborate on how you got to this point, how you could fake an alien invasion etc.

A tip, it would be easier to control humanity if there weren't as many of us.

OKay, so we get rid of the humanity that won't cooperate.

OKay, so we get rid of the humanity that won't cooperate.

We're treading on Robespierre's toes here. Or, better yet, that little tall man... Stalin.