INFJ males who are you attracted too? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

INFJ males who are you attracted too?

But the difference is that I'm romantically interested in her. Bottom line is, I refuse to accept that just because she is an ENFP, I've got no chance because of all behaviours that typify them- which is what a few of you were suggesting.

Good.
Get to grabbing her then.

Chop chop, hurry up now!

Lol, okay then!

So back to square 1. How exactly do I go about that? I can't fucking grab the bleedin' thing!

Ask her out?

I agree. If you like her and think she might like you, just go ahead and ask her.

And what I was going at about the ENFP difficulty with committed contact is that they have lots of friends and flit to who they want to without much thought of the others at the time, in a way. If you guys are romantically involved, obviously it's going to be a little different -- she'll probably have an easier time maintaining that contact

Well that's the thing, you see. She's away till the end of July. We had a chat on FB last friday, at some point she asked me if she wanted to meet up to discuss the project we were doing because I was saying I was having difficulty with the script. Since then, I left it a week and tried to chat to her again but she seemed to be ignoring me.

So now I'm thinking maybe she has no intention of honouring any of what she said because she's "moved on" or found something more interesting. That potential meeting would've been the spring board, if you know what I mean? But i'm not sure anymore.

And what I was going at about the ENFP difficulty with committed contact is that they have lots of friends and flit to who they want to without much thought of the others at the time, in a way. If you guys are romantically involved, obviously it's going to be a little different -- she'll probably have an easier time maintaining that contact

Ah okay, that makes sense, thanks.

I think I am terminally attracted to women with issues, the bigger the issues the more I like them and want to save them. Probably not a good thing for me.

Mental Hospitals must be your hotspot for picking up chicks :D

I think I am terminally attracted to men with issues, the bigger the issues the more I like them and want to save them. Probably not a good thing for me.

What are you, a woman? J/K. Heard that from women a billion times though.

What are you, a woman? J/K. Heard that from women a billion times though.
Ya got me, I am really a post op trans. my real name is Ruby Sue, now I am named Billy Joe :D

I think I am terminally attracted to women with issues, the bigger the issues the more I like them and want to save them. Probably not a good thing for me.
Not a good thing for you. That's actually a sign of being co-dependent. Believing you have to "rescue" people. There's nothing altruistic about it. Rescuing types always need victims to make them feel like heros. It's not an equal partnership.
Not trying to be an asshole, just being realistic.

Not a good thing for you. That's actually a sign of being co-dependent. Believing you have to "rescue" people. There's nothing altruistic about it. Rescuing types always need victims to make them feel like heros. It's not an equal partnership.
Not trying to be an asshole, just being realistic.

I know it, it sucks... the girl next door apparently doesn't exist anymore at least no where I live.

The girl next door?
Is that a metaphor for stable datable "down home" women or should I reread the whole thread?

The girl next door?
Is that a metaphor for stable datable "down home" women or should I reread the whole thread?

Yes those adjectives work well, I would also include "clean" "hasn't slept with an entire football team and now wants Mr. Right to save her". "family values" so on and so forth.

So basically you want a mormon?

Arrg I think I'm going to crawl into a hole and ponder the oddities of humanity.