[PAX] INFJ-isms!

"Love is not something you think about, it is the state in which you dwell."

"Because I can only hug myself so tight.."

Person: Hey, how are you?

Me: Good, and you?

Person: good

Me: Ok, bye

Person: *confused* bye

Heeeheee...yeah, most of the INFJ's I know have that 'earth mother' thing going on. I love technology and computers, but I still feel warm and want to run around in the woods naked when I have the chances to do it.

Heeeheee...yeah, most of the INFJ's I know have that 'earth mother' thing going on. I love technology and computers, but I still feel warm and want to run around in the woods naked when I have the chances to do it.

Oh yes.. that I agree with.. I own a small (and I mean small) IT Service Company in San Antonio, Texas - I'm around computers non-stop.. but.. if given the chance.. Nature here I come!

Here's another one:

I never listen to my own advice.

even tho I should

Me:Hey Mr.ENTP friend...how are you?

ENTP friend:I'm fine. Working on taking over the world again. You mind helping with some input? Your conscience is useful.

Me:Are you sure taking over the world is the best possible idea?

ENTP:Certainly. I mean, the world has *lists reasons* and needs *creates coherent if vaguely unsettling system for taking over.*

Me:I don't agree with you but weirdly enough...Can we have sex now?

ENTP:Sure! *forgets idea for world domination within 24 hours.*

Me:Hey Mr.ENTP friend...how are you?

ENTP friend:I'm fine. Working on taking over the world again. You mind helping with some input? Your conscience is useful.

Me:Are you sure taking over the world is the best possible idea?

ENTP:Certainly. I mean, the world has *lists reasons* and needs *creates coherent if vaguely unsettling system for taking over.*

Me:I don't agree with you but weirdly enough...Can we have sex now?

ENTP:Sure! *forgets idea for world domination within 24 hours.*

Oh my..... That is sooooo funny and true too!!!!!
You have to admit - there are a few perks in being an INFJ.:wink:

Yeah, I know. I've spent some time lately on the ENTP forums and my interactions with the various persons there have been a little bit in that vein. Minus the immediately available sex. ENTP's are driven by a vague sense of wanting to do something big but it takes them years to get the specifics down and even then they only work well with people who want to be made use of.

so much stuff to post, ahh!!!!

Heyo Inquisitive...what are 'magic glasses' if you don't mind me asking?

Here's one I use all the time, usually when a friend is hinting at having emotional problems but isn't coming out with it:

"I love you! You can talk to me if you need to talk to someone!" *fantasizing about being the shoulder the friend cries on and reaping all of the fame and glory the title entails*

Heyo Inquisitive...what are 'magic glasses' if you don't mind me asking?

When I see what others don’t, or see things before others do, I jokingly refer to it as using my “magic glasses”… It lightens the mood when somebody is looking at me with a “How the heck did you just do that?” expression on their face.

I was thinking that your #9 sounded like one of those instances.

Or is your #9 maybe more about boundaries?

Last edited:
Me:Mmmsnuggles! *piled on the bed.*

INFJ Lover:Oof, I'll be back. I need a shower.

Me:A shower?

INFJ Lover:Yeah, I'll be back in a few minutes.

I hop up and attempt to accomplish about nine things simultaneously. It's not common but I do miss the cue for 'I want to have sex', particularly if I'm heavily sleep deprived.

INFJ lover returns.:Hey, I wanted to make love.

Me:Oooh...mmm...I was doing things. I mean, trying to do things. But okay! Yes, I mean, certainly.

INFJ lover:Oh just go back to it.

At this point I drop everything I was doing completely and go to talk to them in depth about how they are feeling. Fifteen minutes later I realize the piece of chicken that was on the stove is now a burnt husk.

Me:Mmmsnuggles! *piled on the bed.*

INFJ Lover:Oof, I'll be back. I need a shower.

Me:A shower?

INFJ Lover:Yeah, I'll be back in a few minutes.

I hop up and attempt to accomplish about nine things simultaneously. It's not common but I do miss the cue for 'I want to have sex', particularly if I'm heavily sleep deprived.

INFJ lover returns.:Hey, I wanted to make love.

Me:Oooh...mmm...I was doing things. I mean, trying to do things. But okay! Yes, I mean, certainly.

INFJ lover:Oh just go back to it.

At this point I drop everything I was doing completely and go to talk to them in depth about how they are feeling. Fifteen minutes later I realize the piece of chicken that was on the stove is now a burnt husk.

My God woman! You made me laugh and laugh with this one. All I can say is "INFJ's have SOOOOO much in common.

We went to the water-park today. I mean, dear god. It was kind of mind-numbing.

Towards the end of the day my wonderful love, Salem, who thought to bring various things to rehydrate the de-hydrated and heal the broken catgirl was sitting with various friends giving away all of his Gatorade and Power-aid despite being half dead himself.

Then when someone so much as mentions that the bottles are empty he picks them up, bone tired, and dashes off to refill them. This is an Infj thing that will get us killed.