INFJ + ENFP | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJ + ENFP

Ya it can be for sure at times, but for me, there's a certain comfort level to them too. Easy to talk to, but can be annoying at times also haha.

Yes I think it really depends on the elements of the person type. Some E types I love to death and others I just wanna push away from me.

I do love E type people but sometimes they are just too draining. But I've found interacting little each day in school (college) helps me with just putting up with the meeting new people and at least dealing with the more shallow issues.

I do like that E tends to bring out my fun side and they tend to help make things fun.

Uh...Dude...It's the perfect match. INFJ and ENFP are made for each other. Not everyone will agree with me but it is the ideal match.

your contrast will always be your best partners in life. That is what I believe. Yes, there are some conflict between the two, but it's really nothing that can't be resolved. However, if the maturity level of one is greatly unbalanced with the other, then you'd best stay away from the other for the meantime.

I can't explain everything about the relationship between these two because I'm actually longing for something like this.

Crap. I said too much.

Well, the thing is, the E to me pushes me away because my ideal relationship has LOTS AND LOTS of one-on-one time (an introvert thing) and I would hat to go to lots of parties to keep someone happy.

Are ENFP and ENTPs emotionally deep enough or are they "bi polar"?
The last girl I had interest in was an emotional rollarcoaster. Put me off from extroverts kind of.

And equally importantly do they like to cuddle? (there, I said it)

As a general rule, most ENFP's, for lack of a better word, are basket cases. ALOT of emotional highs and lows. I could never be in a relationship with one. They are too "needy".

I will say this again though. I attract ENFP's like magnets, and love all of my ENFP friends to death.

Well, the thing is, the E to me pushes me away because my ideal relationship has LOTS AND LOTS of one-on-one time (an introvert thing) and I would hat to go to lots of parties to keep someone happy.

The last girl I had interest in was an emotional rollarcoaster. Put me off from extroverts kind of.

Don't fret. It's okay to cuddle! They love to cuddle when they share their feelings with you. Just FEEL the mood okay?

ENFPs and ENTPs are very action oriented people and 'gone with the wind' they can change their minds at the flip of a hat. They're just like that. The E part is their Extraverted Intuition. Don't get intimidated by it. Sometimes the ideal relationship for you may not be ideal for them so you need to express yourself more to get them to settle down and listen. And they will because you came out of your shell.

It's hard since they're very adventurous and coy about their feelings but it will be well worth it to make the relationship last because you will also grow and mature from it and in the end, both would benefit from it.

as for the emotional rollercoaster, INFJs have a tendency for it as well despite the hardened decision makers they can be.

As for Bi-polar...you're reading the message of one right now. ENFPs and ENTPs are most likely to be ADD or ADHD victims rather than Bi-polarity. They are emotionally deep people especially the ENFP. What they say is what they feel.

ENFPs are generally entertaining and fun to be with, my brother is one also.
The ones I know are always somewhere sosializing and I couldn't keep on with one of these.

Last edited:
Well, the thing is, the E to me pushes me away because my ideal relationship has LOTS AND LOTS of one-on-one time (an introvert thing) and I would hate to go to lots of parties to keep someone happy.

I'm not completely convinced I'm ENTP but meh. I love, love, love alone time, gives me a chance to think plus parties ain't really my thing, ENTPs and ENFPs are considered the most introverted extraverts (obviously an individual thing though).

As for affection, I don't cuddle just anyone but when I'm in a relationship with a fella he has them on tap, I love and want a lot of physical contact.

As for the rest of what you wrote v

Don't fret. It's okay to cuddle! They love to cuddle when they share their feelings with you. Just FEEL the mood okay?

ENFPs and ENTPs are very action oriented people and 'gone with the wind' they can change their minds at the flip of a hat. They're just like that. The E part is their Extraverted Intuition. Don't get intimidated by it. Sometimes the ideal relationship for you may not be ideal for them so you need to express yourself more to get them to settle down and listen. And they will because you came out of your shell.

It's hard since they're very adventurous and coy about their feelings but it will be well worth it to make the relationship last because you will also grow and mature from it and in the end, both would benefit from it.

as for the emotional rollercoaster, INFJs have a tendency for it as well despite the hardened decision makers they can be.

As for Bi-polar...you're reading the message of one right now. ENFPs and ENTPs are most likely to be ADD or ADHD victims rather than Bi-polarity. They are emotionally deep people especially the ENFP. What they say is what they feel.

Word.

What kind of heartless robot doesn't like cuddles. :(

ENFJ is apparently my natural type partner but I just get the feeling they would be trying to change me all the time instead of appreciating me for me. ENTP and ENFP are far more enticing. I take my women with a side order of crazy.

Last edited:
What kind of heartless robot doesn't like cuddles. :(

ENFJ is apparently my natural type partner but I just get the feeling they would be trying to change me all the time instead of appreciating me for me. ENTP and ENFP are far more enticing. I take my women with a side order of crazy.

It's not that they don't. They do so much that they want to see you get better so they do their best to bring out the best in you. But, since you are very stubborn, it gets irritating for you.

As for the crazy, you're forgetting that ENFJs also have a silly switch and can get crazy.

My ex was an E/INFP, similar to pristinegirl. 90% of the time she is quiet but friendly. 5% of the time she is passionate and impulsive. The other 5% of the time she gets angry or upset.

Luckily, I never saw that last 5% until well after we broke up. If you're willing to be patient and put a lot of energy into an INFJ + ENFP relationship, it could be worth it.

It's not that they don't. They do so much that they want to see you get better so they do their best to bring out the best in you. But, since you are very stubborn, it gets irritating for you.

As for the crazy, you're forgetting that ENFJs also have a silly switch and can get crazy.

There are certainly things I want to change myself and I would appreciate the encouragement of an ENFJ in that regard, but I don't think it's a good idea to mix that kind of relationship with a romantic one.

There are certainly things I want to change myself and I would appreciate the encouragement of an ENFJ in that regard, but I don't think it's a good idea to mix that kind of relationship with a romantic one.

Well, that's what every INFP says more or less. I understand why you think that way, but I know that those INFP who risked being changed while adding the romance have had a better relationship with their ENFJ partners to the point they were glad they did it in the first place.

It all just boils down to commitment. A relationship is never one-sided and always complementary where the two build themselves together. Romance and Getting better for the other works hand in hand. Fear, is what separates them apart.

I feel the same way. I think I'd prefer a relationship with an extrovert. But like you said, I don't want to feel that I have to be uber-social to keep them happy and I also don't want them going out all the time without me.

As for ENFPs - I'm not sure I've ever been close to one.

Cuddles :love:

I feel the same way. I think I'd prefer a relationship with an extrovert. But like you said, I don't want to feel that I have to be uber-social to keep them happy and I also don't want them going out all the time without me.

As for ENFPs - I'm not sure I've ever been close to one.

Cuddles :love:

You'd be surprised when you do get close to one. They'll leave for a while, then come back. it's a cycle until the interval between gets shorter and then they settle down. Just stick with them like glue and they will follow you wherever you go. It'll take some socializing but you'll get used to it and never get tired. An INFJ to them is a pillar of strength to fall back to despite their carefree nature. But their greatest flaw is that they'll follow orders like a dog so take that in mind if you have an ENFP partner.

Well, that's what every INFP says more or less. I understand why you think that way, but I know that those INFP who risked being changed while adding the romance have had a better relationship with their ENFJ partners to the point they were glad they did it in the first place.

It all just boils down to commitment. A relationship is never one-sided and always complementary where the two build themselves together. Romance and Getting better for the other works hand in hand. Fear, is what separates them apart.

Is it not reasonable that I do not want to put someone in a position where they must constantly mother me? I feel like a child just talking about this. There are things I need to improve on before I believe I am capable of a relationship with anyone. Basic social skills and emotional maturity for a start.

Is it not reasonable that I do not want to put someone in a position where they must constantly mother me? I feel like a child just talking about this. There are things I need to improve on before I believe I am capable of a relationship with anyone. Basic social skills and emotional maturity for a start.

acknolaging this is a sign that you are well on your way :)

There's plenty of emotion in the ENTP toolbox. We merely aren't aware of it half the time, and the other half we are clueless as to how to express it.

I think that most people have trouble understanding what they consider to be 'fickle', but really isn't. My ex was an INFJ, and she is an absolutely amazing person. Really, I still love her deeply. But she could never seem to comprehend that I could want to do other things and care about her, simultaneously.

I think people read us as fickle, more often, because we're... mmm... extremely pragmatic about relationships. If we see one with a lot of potential, we'll embrace it whole-heartedly, but if it goes stale, we probably are ready to bolt just as quickly. Until we really fall. A truly smitten ENTP resembles... mm... a caged puppy. They look really cute and really pathetic at the same time.

One of the benefits of ENxP's is that while their attention may quickly shift from topic to topic, when you have their attention, you have 100% of it.

I understand Cuddle Donor. I did the exact same thing.

Last edited: