If you were a fruit... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

If you were a fruit...

I'd be a coconut.

Hairy, thick skull, flaky, wet and creamy inside, otherwise empty?

Mostly just the coco and nut parts but sure.

I'd be a durian :D
many thorns to chase away those I dont want in :D

But you'd also stink! :(

Just another ward against some people :D
Of course, If i were a durian, I'd be able to control my stink so I could choose who I stank to HAHAH and you guys definitely wouldnt smell my stink :D

Tarocco blood orange. Just because....

Attachments

• bloodrose.jpg
    bloodrose.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 75
I'd be a pineapple.

Shai Gar

A plantain. I'm tallish, thinish and you have to work to get through my thick outer peel. But once you do you'll find there really are good uses for me. :)

018.JPG

tomato...
it's a fruit in a vegetable world. sigh.

I'd be an avocado. Unassuming, seemingly soft, but with a hard center. Mix me up with a few choice ingredients, and I can bring that extra something to a gathering without stealing the show.

You can't cook me (ie: change me), or keep me on the shelf for too long; I'll go bad.

I'd be an avocado. Unassuming, seemingly soft, but with a hard center. Mix me up with a few choice ingredients, and I can bring that extra something to a gathering without stealing the show.

You can't cook me (ie: change me), or keep me on the shelf for too long; I'll go bad.

that's so clever :)

Let's see...a peach would be nice :) Unassuming on the outside, just a little fuzz at most, and a nice color. But the inside is vibrant and distinct, with a big ass pit that you wouldn't expect