If you were a fruit... | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

If you were a fruit...

It would be nice to be a mandarin orange.

A lemon?

Can't resist answering this thread any longer.

Why would I be a fruit? Of all things? Answer this, and perhaps I can determine what fruit I would be.

I would be a plum. The Rosaceae people tend to overlook.

Last edited:
Can't resist answering this thread any longer.

Why would I be a fruit? Of all things? Answer this, and perhaps I can determine what fruit I would be.

Because fruits are sweet, unique, healthy and important, and the reflection of yourself on a fruit can reflect your tastes, your perception of self, and how you feel you relate to the world. It's the reason why you chose whatever fruit you did than the fruit itself

Then, if I find it impossible to pick a fruit without knowing a constructive purpose for being a fruit's useage, than what does that say?

It says that either you don't know enough about the different types and qualities of fruits, or you're not very good at creating symbolic representations of yourself in fruit form.

Maybe you're a raspberry

devil-smiley-089.gif

I'm not any good at this, you're right.

Don't worry, it's not any great loss to have trouble making yourself into a fruit :) Believe it or not, that's not a necessary life skill

Paopu Fruit! because the story behind it is really sweet =3

If real fruit.. i'm gonna go with.. blueberry. Small, dull and sweet ^^"

I would be an apple because I can never choose between red and green.

But you could wind up as a Golden Delicious that way. ;)

Oh, but golden delicious are wonderful, that wouldn't be a bad thing

Watermelon. No reason, other than I could eat them all day 'cuz they're just so good.

I guess I'd be an orange... while mostly sweet, I have moments when I'm very bitter and unpleasing.

I'd like to say Jazz Apple, but I don't think anyone who's not perfect is worthy of that title XD

Lantern fruit maybe? Hidden bittersweetness? Oooh, I think I was nearly poetic there :eek: If only 'bittersweetness' was a real word....

Banana

banana_art2.jpg

I will stop changing my banana picture now :)

Last edited:
I'd be a strawberry or those cherries with the pits in them. I think they're called bing cherries. No wait, pineapple! There are too many good fruits to choose from. D: