If you were a fruit... | INFJ Forum

If you were a fruit...

OdinsHorse

Four
May 1, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
What fruit would you be, and why?

I'd be a cacao pod. Why? Because chocolate is just the best thing, ever.

Grapefruit.

Lots of little sections fitted together to form the whole. Kind of a pain to eat - only for the seriously dedicated.

Available, but an acquired taste. Easy to relate to on the surface (oh look, it's a citrus....).

Kiwi fruit. Because I'm a Kiwi.

Kiwi fruit is delicious if you cut the two hard knobs off, and bite right into it.

It's also great in a smoothie with ice cream and gingerale and then blended

a dragonfruit as theyre so curious looking and has sentimental memories behind it:)

Apple, cause I'm straight froward.

You're brown on the outside, green on the inside, yellow further down and a nut at heart?

Perhaps a pomegranate. I like all the varied, juicy little geometric shapes inside, and the intense, translucent red makes an interesting and beautiful play of light.

PomegranatePeel.jpg

I'd be a grapefruit. I've grown thick skin (somewhat), I'm often unappreciated, but for those who are used to me I'm a delight! :)

EDIT: I was thinking grapefruit as soon as I saw the thread title - before I read thataway's post.

Last edited:
Cloudberry: I am sweet but I can be tart if I'm not in the right mood. I am not asexual. I am soft. I don't like dry weather. I can be out if it's cold. I love the rain. It isn't a berry for everyone. I am best left to my own devices. I am happiest when I am camping, hiking, or somewhere natural. And the name is perfect because my head is in the clouds so much.

Attachments

• Cloudberry.jpg
    Cloudberry.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 93
A wumpa fruit from Crash Bandicoot, please.
297911-wumpazm6_large.gif

Or if we're talking real fruit, mango, whatever.