If you met God what would you say to him? | INFJ Forum

If you met God what would you say to him?

TinyBubbles

anarchist
Oct 27, 2009
MBTI
^.^
Enneagram
What's the first thing you'd say or do if you came face to face with God? It could happen at any time... if there is a God.. not only when we die. How would you react?

....................................................................................................................................................................*sniffle.
*Bursts into tears. You're Morgan Freeman? Fuuuuuck.

2003_bruce_almighty_011.jpg

Last edited:
Hey god how yah doin? Wanna play some skeeball?

I suggest making this a PAX thread. Just sayin'

Yo God whats the matter with buggery?

I suggest making this a PAX thread. Just sayin'

what's PAX again? (i always get pug and pax mixed up, which is partially why i don't use them. the other partial reason is i want all sorts of responses, and don't want people to feel limited to what they can say :)

what's PAX again? (i always get pug and pax mixed up, which is partially why i don't use them. the other partial reason is i want all sorts of responses, and don't want people to feel limited to what they can say :)

The PAX is gotten from PAX romana, which was a period of peace and prosperity in the Roman empire. Meaning peaceful and good-natured threads without flaming.

The PAX is gotten from PAX romana, which was a period of peace and prosperity in the Roman empire. Meaning peaceful and good-natured threads without flaming.

thanks RL. well if anyone feels offended i'll add it; otherwise i think it's unnecessary

first off im sorry i didn't believe in you.. and second you might wanna get involved in what's goin on down here. if so i've got your back $

I'd ask if he thought Bill Maher was funny.

"Please don't kill yourself. We forgive you." And I'll hug him, because he must be very lonely up there.

Then, I will also tell him, he has been the imagination of people who are either very sick, or at least believe in a god who, according to the way they describe him, must be very sick. And I'll try to help him get better, anyway I can.

OMY
(oh my you)

Are you going to send me to hell a long with 99 % of the human population? Nice!

hi, up for a game of chess?

Do you already know what I'm going to ask?

So about making that rock--

Hi.. Wow. Thank you for life, love, and free will. I can never fully explain how much I appreciate it. But, um.. about eternal damnation, seriously... what's that about?