If you had a time machine, where would you travel? | INFJ Forum

If you had a time machine, where would you travel?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
If you had a time machine, when and where would you travel?

When:
Where:
Why:

Last edited:
Is there a limit on how many times and how often we could use it? (I'm presuming this would be a round trip, right :wink:)

Is there a limit on how many times and how often we could use it? (I'm presuming this would be a round trip, right :wink:)

nope. no limit. Yes, it would be round trip. :D

When: 1990s
Where: Europe
Why: To get a different perspective on the way society has developed over the last 20 years including changes in culture, waged wars, politics, and terrorism.

When: 1774
Why: To rewrite/reform the US Constitution and the events leading up to it, and call out the "founding fathers" on their bullshit.
Where: Continental Congress

Reactions: Gaze
You know, now that I think about it, I wouldn't unless I had to.

You guys need to watch more cartoons, then you'd know time travels always gos wrong.

Reactions: under skies
When: 1966
Where: The Factory, NYC
Why: I'm a Velvet Underground freak, and would love to see an Exploding Plastic Inevitable gig.

First, I would go as far back into the past as possible to see the beginning of everything.

Then, I would go as far into the future as possible to see how it ends.

And I would because I could. Also, because I'm curious.

First, I would go as far back into the past as possible to see the beginning of everything.

Then, I would go as far into the future as possible to see how it ends.

And I would because I could. Also, because I'm curious.
Reason enough for me. Care if I join?

I would travel into the distant future, gather technology and bring it back and disperse it. I would then travel forward and examine the effects of the new tech and perhaps bring some more back - but to a time perhaps only 50 years from now, etc.

Basically I would set about trying to manipulate our species' history into interstellar travel on a short time-frame.

Reactions: acd
I would go back to the point when the inventor of the machine had the idea, and kill him. thus creating a paradox where I never went back, and saving the timeline from tampering.

When: 1945
Where: Hitler's Fuhrer bunker
Why: So I can talk to Hitler before he dies.

When: 1969
Where: San Francisco
Why: Because I should have been a flower child. I don't live my life in that way now, but I think I would have relished the idealism in a culture that was just awakening.

I'd go back to about 1974 and meet with myself who is in Junior High, (Middle School) to impress upon me what truly is important in life.
nunu.gif

We would also discuss my education and what line of work to go into among many other things.

Then I think we would go and get stoned together.
kos.gif