If You Could, Would You? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

If You Could, Would You?

It'd be easier to be E over I in today's society, so I guess ENFJ? I only wish people didn't wear me out so much ^^"

No way. Being an INFJ might have its lonely times, but I wouldn't want to change.

I wouldn't change. I just want a more concrete answer. I honestly don't know what I am anymore. I don't think I fit in any one place. It doesn't really matter, i'd still be the same person either way but it would be nice to know so i can tell people. God i spend too much time here. iIve got crap to do....

Sometimes I do sometimes I don't. It depends on my mood.

Being an INFJ is tough sometimes.

You got your:
  • lonely nights
  • nobody understands you
  • low self-esteem
  • possible trust issues
  • constantly being on guard
  • running away from conflict
  • damaged eardrums from listening to your head phones too much
  • constantly disappointed by reality because you stay in your fantasy world too much.
  • constantly get picked on by the ENTPs, who not-so-secretly want you
  • always get accused of having an asian fetish

... but nah. I'd never change. I like me.

"constantly get picked on by the ENTPs, who not-so-secretly want you"

D: Where did you see this at? I've not noticed :m066:

"constantly get picked on by the ENTPs, who not-so-secretly want you"

D: Where did you see this at? I've not noticed :m066:

Go on. Pretend!
We all know why you're here. :m182:

Why am I here than? Who am I here for? :m125:

^^ Nausus

Nah. Me is good.

I feel so close minded saying this. But I don't trust any other way of thinking... :m197: Sure I can understand and agree with others understanding but I usually use it to incorporate or rework my own but usually not completely. I can see from others point of view and I'm good at negotiating the peace, but only because of my traits am I able to do that so easily without losing sight of my own objectives.

If I had to:

I'd be afraid to make a stupid decision so I might chose intj (now I'm aware that all types can make bad decisions but I want to be able to think a little clearer about them)
But then I would still be afraid that I would lose my morality with any other way of thinking. Fe is constantly in check of Ni. If I lost that I would have to stop myself and think through ethics without as deep of a complex emotional understanding :m179:(o_O) weird...

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyst
Nope, we tried. I saw her more as a little sister than a girlfriend. It ended in about 2 weeks (if that). :) Try again.

Gosh...I'm not good at these things .__.

um, I would not change my personality, I would just not want to be fat and maybe even be handsome

Reactions: Gaze
I think I like being INFJ. I wouldn't want to be anything else.

Hell no.. Its only troublesome if your careless. Discipline fixes all haha

Reactions: Gaze
I'm INTJ, but if I could switch extroversion on while I'm out, then go back to introverted most of the time, it might be fun.

That is skill development, not changing type. If you really want that it is surely doable, albeit potentially requiring a lot of work. The "I" in introversion is about where your energy comes from, not how you perform. I'm a public speaker and those who superficially know me would never guess I'm an I. However, unlike you, I cannot imagine any party that has ever been planned in the history of humanity that I could possibly consider "fun"! In fact, I like to say there's never been a party I've been invited to that I wasn't excited to make up a lie to avoid having to go to. So, I admire your desire to enjoy that kind of experience, it defies my comprehension. :)