If you could change your type would you? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

If you could change your type would you?

Good. I never want to lose humility. :)

Don't misunderstand. One thing is parading our talents and skills for everyone to see(arrogance) and something completely different to recognize what you're good at and what you lack. Seeing only failure will make you depreciate your self-worth. Humility doesn't entail neglecting what you're good at, it entails recognizing that your strengths also have built-in weaknesses.

Reactions: grt$5vb
I'm pretty happy as I am.

Reactions: Kgal
being an INFP would be pretty damn cool too.

i think i could have fun being any mbti type really.

@Kmal , I almost chose INFP, but... I'd more than likely slip into the black abyss that is melancholy there, as well. They are groovalicious, though. Love 'em!

Being that there are quite a few new members since this was posted I thought I should open back up the question. For me I would want to be ESTP, watching my ESTP buddy it looks like a blast.

Nah, I'll pass...I kind of like how I am and I really can't imagine myself any other way.

Hm... I like my "type" very much, but I am very drawn to the idea of trying on INTP for size because there is something about them that makes me feel like they're bad asses. :)

Last edited:
Nope. I strive for mental health.

No chance in hell. I am so complicated and crazy. What would I do if I didn't see everything?

no as difficult as it is sometimes to feel everything and everyone around me, i cannot see myself being any other way.

ENFJ is the way to go. I think they're most likely to be happy and healthy and well-rounded.

Nope, I like me as I am. Although, I envy INTPs' iron grasp on logic.

ENFJ is the way to go. I think they're most likely to be happy and healthy and well-rounded.

Eh, my oldest sister's an ENFJ and she isn't always as such; however, she's still good at making or presenting herself as happy, especially for the sake of others. Well-rounded, I agree with that, she's into health and balance. Of course, each ENFJ's going to be different, but these aspects of her stem from the core of her personality (the stability of her personality has been surprisingly resilient over the years, too, since she was young).

I don't feel the need to be a different type, as each type is as good as any other. I think it could be fun and worthwhile to be able to see the world with the eyes of another for a short while, to understand how they perceive and make decisions more clearly. In that case I'd like to try out every type's mind, and consequently have a more complete picture of the world. I suppose with experience and age (which aren't necessarily synonymous with one another) people can come to this point though, to be more empathetic and to have their decisions made with the assistance of as much information (and as many viewpoints) as possible.

Some do remain remarkably stubborn and persistent in their ways, and narrow in their views, but whatever works for them.

Last edited:
Being INFJ is annoying but no I would change my type. I would love to experience all the types for a while though- like type holidays. I would love to be ESTP for a day. I envy them because they live so much in the moment, actually know what is going on around them physically and can be so unihibited.