If you could change your type would you? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

If you could change your type would you?

I tested as an INTJ for awhile but I know it was just that I was repressing my feelings at that time. I would not change my type, people often misunderstand me but for the most part, I am okay with that.

If I had to choose another, it might be ENFJ, such that I might have a greater outward influence. I might also want to be ISFP.

I would not want to be a Sensor. I can't imagine living a life in which I don't see future possibilities and a positive future. I can't imagine a life in which I did not analyze the possibilities before stepping into a new activity or situation. I am indeed spontaneous at times, but only when an activity was fairly predetermined or categorically regularized.

I am uncertain about the ability of other types to produce nonverbal communication. I suspect that many Feelers and INTJs can. I love my ability to read situations and to stare at a person face-to-face for longer than "necessary" and effect a certain mood, without speech. (with INFP/INTJ).

I would never trade my procedural brain for a holistic one.

Reactions: Gaze
No.

'What if' scenarios are best saved for fiction.

I pretty much tried almost every type for size but I wonder how it's really like to be Ni dom.

Preferably Ni + Ti INFJ idk

Damn right I would + not really mate,..oh idk....infjs seem a "lil" fun.

At one point, I would say yes, but now, not so much. I like being an INFP even if it is a little more tricky sometimes because of INFP personality. I would be a completely different person if I was a T or J. Although, I wouldn't mind being an ISFJ for a day.

ESTJ would be interesting, especially because I sort of look up to ESTJs as rolemodels. But I think I like being an ISTJ with all my Si introspective-y powers.

Supposedly INFJs have psychic ability so I would be that, but then I would use those powers instead of letting society tell me what to do.

No way.
It's hard and frustrating being me sometimes.

But I love being able to understand things on a deeper level and being affected by beauty and nature so much. I love sifting through idiots to get to one genuine person. Most of the time. :)

Rather than change my type, I would rather learn to be comfortable with the type I have. I'm still working on it.

Reactions: endersgone
i consider myself a balanced INTP, and, no, i wouldn't change my type. every type has its strengths and weaknesses, but there's nothing another type can do that i can't. life's about learning, and i'm capable.