If you could change your type would you? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

If you could change your type would you?

[MENTION=3255]Sali[/MENTION]
When I start really talking to people, I often get "I thought you were just a nerd" or "I had no idea you were so funny." People I talk to who aren't in my classes say "I bet you don't talk in class."

and my driving at 60 km/h wouldn't be hazardous to people's lives.

I don't think I'll bother even learning to drive, tbh.

Bump, for those who never got to answer the first time.

As this thread seemed to be quite popular and raises an important question in my opinion.

Bump, for those who never got to answer the first time.

As this thread seemed to be quite popular and raises an important question in my opinion.

Ooh, me! *raises hand*

I would like to be an Enfj/p. I think I would be able to get along with others so much better that way.

yep!

i love myself, but if i could have like a different save-game file for life, i'd totally want to be an entj.

I am fine in my type. I think any type has the potential to be completely awful if they're emotionally unhealthy.

I don't know what type this is, but I have a friend who's very different from me and who I'm in awe of. She is so confident and so eccentric but really doesn't seem to mind what anyone thinks and she just ups and leaves a place, starts a new career, whatever takes her fancy without feeling uncomfortable despite not having a longterm plan.

I think she lives a better life than me. She can be spontaneous and she sees the world as a playground. I would prefer to take things less seriously but when I try to I do feel uncomfortable. I may fetishise the idea of being spontaneous, but if I ever try to go that way the thought comes to mind of "what's the point of this? What's the purpose? What direction am I going in?" And actually I realise it doesn't make me happy at all. It's not right for me, but it's right for her. Though I wish I had a different personality so I could be more like that sometimes.

If I was forced to change to another type, I would like to change to an ENFP. :)

I would want to be an ESTP.

I feel like I would be more useful as an ENFJ, though I do quite like being an INFJ. It's just the instability that's a little... unnerving :/

Nope. Whatever issues I have wouldn't be resolved with this, though they might change shape.

Not at all. INFJs are rare (from what I hear) and underappriceated. I love who I am and I'd rather not change, despite how difficult it can be being INFJ at times.

It depends on my mood. Sometimes though I think that S types seem to have it easier, as in they fit in more with other people. But then again I really do like my Ni.. at least on the days that it isnt giving me a hard time. Enfj or Enfp could be fun though, I really like those types.

I wouldn't want to change type, but I would like to transcend all types altogether.

I would prefer INTJ, on my really awful self-loathing days. Mostly just for self acceptance. Though they are also brilliant and quirky. :)

I think I would love the skin I'm in as a different Enneagram type, actually. Being a 4 keeps me always focused on what I'm lacking, and how I suck at life... which sucks. :/

Also... I hate feeling so many irrational things that I don't understand what to do with, and feeling the need to hide my extreme feelings to protect others, and just Fe in general, because a cruel (as I perceive it) word can shatter my perception of myself and my truth. Then I am left spinning, and the world as I had discovered it to be is proved false... or is it?? Who the hell knows!!?? :S

Too much work, I tell you... and I never get it right! *ear steam*

You'd be surprised how many things you do get it right. Sometimes we pronounce our failures but forget to recognize our successes.

Good. I never want to lose humility. :)