I met an ENTP who wasn't a dick! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

I met an ENTP who wasn't a dick!

Well, of course not. Women are socialized to use Fe and not act like that. It works well on ENTP women, because it's their tertiary function.

Besides, how can they be Richards if they don't even have Johnsons? ;)

Last edited:
Yeah well, I know an ENTP who has a dick!

Ergh, I need to retake that snappy comebacks class.

Good luck with that. She's not especially interested in getting penised any time soon.

Not a lot of time, but I do go to them, usually as an artist guest.

I dunno dude, I have confused "lesbians" before... its that weird being in touch with the feminine side they grasp to, but then really find they like the masculine stuff physically when its not all just rough sex and trying to be a macho asshole. I don't think people are resolutely straight or gay.

Last edited:
I don't think I have ever gotten along with a female ENTP. I've tried, but we're just not on the same wavelength almost all the time.

Good luck with that. She's not especially interested in getting penised any time soon.

Not a lot of time, but I do go to them, usually as an artist guest.

All ENTPs love the penis. Even if it's only playing with their own, or a plastic one.

I don't think I have ever gotten along with a female ENTP. I've tried, but we're just not on the same wavelength almost all the time.

Maybe you and I could get along on the same wavelength, or along enough in order to learn from each other and grow together.

I dunno dude, I have confused "lesbians" before... its that weird being in touch with the feminine side they grasp to, but then really find they like the masculine stuff physically when its not all just rough sex and trying to be a macho asshole. I don't think people are resolutely straight or gay.

You mean all those things that I also have, and she's still not interested because of where she's at right now in her life?

I'm honestly very surprised by how important of an issue it's become to hook up with this girl for a lot of you guys. I'm just not attracted to her like that. Sorry.

Yeah, more often than not, I don't get along with ENTPs. They're too abrasive and self righteous when they're under developed. If I'm to get along with an ENTP, they have to have a well developed Fe.

Last edited:
You'll end up dating her if the entire forum has to play matchmaker.

So, DD, get her email address for us please.

All ENTPs love the penis. Even if it's only playing with their own, or a plastic one.

picard-facepalm2.jpg

You'll end up dating her if the entire forum has to play matchmaker.

So, DD, get her email address for us please.

Sorry, can't do that. I don't know her.

Plus, VH doesn't need any help getting women. They throw themselves at him. I'm serious. It's insane. I wish I could get women like that.

I think the is pretty and very sure of herself, she sounds like a nice and lovely person :).

Also Melkor, cat ears are awesome!!

Yeah, they do. Drop dead gorgeous, amazing, brilliant women. I still have almost no idea why.

I think it's the good looks combined with the buckets of charisma and your ability to treat women like they deserve. Plus, there are the tales of the vonhaserous. Those probably help too.

I think it's the good looks combined with the buckets of charisma and your ability to treat women like they deserve. Plus, there are the tales of the vonhaserous. Those probably help too.

You actually made me blush. Good looks? I guess I still can't see that. I think I'm a big ugly monster of a guy.

Charisma? I have to admit I am aware that I can talk almost anyone into anything if you get me in person.

Treat women like they deserve? I go out of my way to make sure I treat them far better than that.

The Vonhaserous? Those aren't tales. :m027: