I met an ENTP who wasn't a dick! | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

I met an ENTP who wasn't a dick!

December, which now seems so far away!
Wooo, DD, RD, and VH all together at once?!
This is serious forum hotness.

Yeah! Do you think people could handle it?

December, which now seems so far away!
Wooo, DD, RD, and VH all together at once?!
This is serious forum hotness.

Actually, that would be a lot of hotness in one place. I like this idea.

you don't want to hang out with Reckless Dreamer when she comes to Tennessee? Fine! I'll keep her all to myself :D No problem.

Hang out? Yeah, that'd be very cool. We could have a southern INFJ meet up, even though none of us are INFJs it seems.

cannonball+deadpool+siryn.jpg

Actually, that would be a lot of hotness in one place. I like this idea.

Hang out? Yeah, that'd be very cool. We could have a southern INFJ meet up, even though none of us are INFJs it seems.

We can pretend! Well, I could try to pretend. I don't think it would work very well.

Is it just me, or does having 'ENTP' in the title of a thread seem to magically cause it to derail all over the place?

Absolutely! What did you expect?

Pretend to be INFJs, or pretend to hang out? :)

Pretend to be INFJs, Silly! Whats the fun of pretending to hang out. Isn't that what we all do on here?

This thread has "Win" written all over it! And don't you know the secret of your powers VH? You are a anti-Sampson. It's the bald head. Women just dig it dude! Well, that and the Vonhausenslugerthingy. Keep up the good work my single alter-ego!!

Don't worry, ladies. I'll make sure you two can keep up with my awesomeness... because I'm awesome like that.

:m027:

Pshh, we'll see who has to keep up with who!
By the way, I'm changing my avatar back to Superwoman in honor of you!

may I join in on the hotness? :becky:

You are in a league of hotness all your own, but if you want to join in the hotness I'd be very happy to have you exponentially increase the already thermonuclear hotness we have going.

DD, RD, VH, and Odyne. oh yeah!

Somebody call the fire department, coz we're about to set things on fiah here! ;)

p.s. RD, I soo want your costume. lol

Reactions: VH