[INFJ] - I have a date with an INFJ this weekend! | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] I have a date with an INFJ this weekend!

Is she also unsure of her type? Or are you just prepping for the date by insisting she can't be an INFJ?

She really does not strike me as an INFJ. If she is, that would be a pleasant surprise. We did not discuss MBTI during our conversation. :openmouth:

@noisebloom please send her the MBTI test as soon as possible so you can understand her function stack and pre-qualify her for compatibility.

YES

An important question. @noisebloom please send her the MBTI test as soon as possible so you can understand her function stack and pre-qualify her for compatibility.

"Sorry, won't be making it to the date today. I made plans with a more proficient Ni user."

I reckon I'd be deemed mad if I ever sent that on Tinder.

Fuck yeah it is!!

I am happy to admit when I’m incorrect. Most of your suggestions are awful, as was mine by suggesting Manson, although I do agree with Ramirez. Below are a few light conversation topics that will increase your odds on any successful date.

1- Edmund Kemper (my personal fav)
2- Donald Henry Gaskins
3- John George Haigh
4- Peter Manuel

If she doesn’t like Ed Kemper dump her immediately!

Jesus Christ.

It's not my favorite show, but I'll give it this - the writers/producers respond directly to the fans with in-jokes and self deprecation on a regular basis, and in exceedingly clever ways, which is something rarely seen in a "serious" TV show. That's something I greatly appreciate.
WAT

Lolol @infinite dreams is goin in the dog house
Don’t let him fool you. He has a huge mancrush on Dean.
StpgL7u.gif

Everyone in this thread is like, "Who cares about this date. What's for TV? What's for food?"

I'm anticipating juicy updates after this weekend :wink:

I'm anticipating juicy updates after this weekend :wink:

I'm ready.

Wearing a shirt from the Klan that says "I'm dreamin' of a white Christmas", jean shorts, and cowboy boots. Oh, and a flat cap.

I haven't showered for days and am avoiding deodorant so my pheromones have the maximum effect.

Gonna nail it.

I'm ready.

Wearing a shirt from the Klan that says "I'm dreamin' of a white Christmas", jean shorts, and cowboy boots. Oh, and a flat cap.

I haven't showered for days and am avoiding deodorant so my pheromones have the maximum effect.

Gonna nail it.

I believe in you frand.