[INFJ] - I have a date with an INFJ this weekend! | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] I have a date with an INFJ this weekend!

noisebloom

theory conspirer
Site Supporter
Apr 24, 2018
MBTI
INTP
(comes out of his cave)

I have a first date with an INFJ I met online (dating site) this weekend.

So... should I bring up the Hitler thing? ;)

At any rate, it will be a great test of the Golden Pair rapport I've read so much about.

So... should I bring up the Hitler thing? ;)
Another yes vote. Remember also not to treat her as a person but as a specimen of a rare personality type. Think of her as a stack of functions to study. INFJs love that, it makes them feel special. Also you'd better ask immediately if she's in a grip or loop, and if things aren't going well you can always demand that she uses her extroverted functions more. That works like a charm.

upload_2018-6-27_8-1-10.jpeg

Hitler says yes.

walking :( psychologocal [dis]functional, totem poles

giphy.gif

The very first thing you should say is "You know, I heard Hitler was an INFJ" then wiggle your eyebrows and wait. Have kind of a half-smile frozen on your face so it won't be clear whether or not you think this is a good or bad thing.

Kidding, have fun.

Wear a t shirt that says "Hitler was an inside job" and act like it's a business suit.

giphy.gif

(jk though, kinda)
Dating is so much fun!
I remember how to date, HP! :laughing:
I take it all back then.

Tell her you have an obsession with serial killers and Hitler. That your dreams are mostly about murder and genocide. Ask her what she thinks of Charles Manson. Start at the beginning of Manson’s life and end at his death. Or choose your favorite. If she starts squirming excuse yourself and leave immediately. Then text her saying that something urgent has come up and “I will see you soon.”

PS- whatever you do, DO NOT let her tell you he was evil because she’s lying to you and starting off with lies is HUGE a red flag.

Last edited: