[INFJ] - I have a date with an INFJ this weekend! | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] I have a date with an INFJ this weekend!

I'm ready.

Wearing a shirt from the Klan that says "I'm dreamin' of a white Christmas", jean shorts, and cowboy boots. Oh, and a flat cap.

I haven't showered for days and am avoiding deodorant so my pheromones have the maximum effect.

Gonna nail it.
That’s hot.

Wait... So you guys are Ni-zards. Where are your date predictions? Prophetic play outs of the awkward madness that will soon ensue?!
I predict if you’re smelling ripe you’ll get laid tonight.

Wait... So you guys are Ni-zards. Where are your date predictions? Prophetic play outs of the awkward madness that will soon ensue?!

It will start off relatively quiet, she'll make some funny remarks to break the silence, you'll make it worse with an uncomfortable hitler joke that goes just a little too far. A little later you'll both laugh awkwardly and start having a good time. Then as it's ending it'll get weird but it'll be ok because you'll remember you're a baller.

Reactions: Free and Asa
It will start off relatively quiet, she'll make some funny remarks to break the silence, you'll make it worse with an uncomfortable hitler joke that goes just a little too far. A little later you'll both laugh awkwardly and start having a good time. Then as it's ending it'll get weird but it'll be ok because you'll remember you're a baller.
Borrring!! :sleeping::sleeping:

Actually, you do. :smilingimp: I often find myself laughing at your posts.

Well I am funny sometimes. I'm more than your comic relief though. I am a human with feelings like you.

giphy.gif

Eat
chat
knock over a liquor store
get tatted up.
  • Kings of the pussy, pounding on brewskies
  • Banging chicks right there in the sand
  • Bros before hoes and chicks with no clothes and
  • Slammin' shots and marry a man
  • Pranks when you're passed out, jokes about roofies
  • Making girls kiss, marry a man
  • Giant sombreros, show us your titties