[INFJ] - I have a date with an INFJ this weekend! | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] I have a date with an INFJ this weekend!

We've derailed quite a bit.

Me: "This isn't a date."
Her: "Yes it is."
Me: "No it isn't."
Her: "This isn't even an argument, it's just contradiction!"
Me: "No it's not."

You killed the thread

Your avi makes me want to go get a bucket of KFC...

Mmm chicken.

giphy.gif

And yes, that is a chicken stripping on a pole.

Your avi makes me want to go get a bucket of KFC...

Mmm chicken.

giphy.gif

And yes, that is a chicken stripping on a pole.

So THAT's how chicken strips are made! I never knew....

Gimme dat spicy honey mustard!! :mclap:

I don't know why I even asked lol

It's not my favorite show, but I'll give it this - the writers/producers respond directly to the fans with in-jokes and self deprecation on a regular basis, and in exceedingly clever ways, which is something rarely seen in a "serious" TV show. That's something I greatly appreciate.

Supernatural has gotten so much worse these days ;~;

True. That scene above was by far my favorite of the last season and the whole point of it was an actual joke. The serious stuff was mostly meh, although the finale at least had promise.

It's like a lot of other shows that go on for years and years on end - after a while, the stakes aren't as high, all the good ideas have been used and any sense of drama evaporates. This is one reason why Breaking Bad is my favorite show all-time. They knew exactly when to quit.

True. That scene above was by far my favorite of the last season and the whole point of it was an actual joke. The serious stuff was mostly meh, although the finale at least had promise.

It's like a lot of other shows that go on for years and years on end - after a while, the stakes aren't as high, all the good ideas have been used and any sense of drama evaporates. This is one reason why Breaking Bad is my favorite show all-time. They knew exactly when to quit.
Tangent: The best shows are when they're already written. Stories made up on the fly are terrible, and making a story in response to what the viewers want, is also terrible. I could go on a rant about this, but it'll just make me angry, and I will have lost time.

Tangent: The best shows are when they're already written. Stories made up on the fly are terrible, and making a story in response to what the viewers want, is also terrible. I could go on a rant about this, but it'll just make me angry, and I will have lost time.

Thus spake the void chicken.

Game of Thrones is a great example of a show that's a clear combination of the two. Once the showrunners ran out of good source material (around the end of Season 4) the show became a godawful mess in places.

Noisebloom and INFJ sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

First comes love, then comes marriage.

Then comes baby in a baby carriage.

Then comes divorce.

Then comes struggling to make alimony and child support payments.

Then comes sleeping on a futon.