[INFJ] - I have a date with an INFJ this weekend! | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] I have a date with an INFJ this weekend!

Because Hitler performed genocide

"Performed"

drevil_zps8ba10495.png

So... How long do I wait until sending her links to Steve Brule videos? I don't think I generally make it very long.

Carl Sagan has serious competition.

I would give it another week, it takes a lot to handle Steve Brule's awesomeness.

"The UF-roes, they can come from space too..."

So... How long do I wait until sending her links to Steve Brule videos? I don't think I generally make it very long.

I say go for it. I send people this.

I say go for it. I send people this.

Hahahahhah I haven't seen Old Greg in soooooooooo loooooong!

"I like you, what do you think of me?"

"I have a manginnnaaaaaa!" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Hahahahhah I haven't seen Old Greg in soooooooooo loooooong!

"I like you, what do you think of me?"

"I have a manginnnaaaaaa!" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Haha!! If people aren’t scared off by Gregg, they’re keepers!

Part two.

part 2 of noise's awkward dating weekend commences after a quick word from our sponsor...

Pretty sure this was how you were throughout your dates this weekend. :wink::grin::tearsofjoy:

2nd date was an INxJ (I suspect INTJ as her body language and mannerisms were identical to my sister's, who happens to be an INTJ). Things were going well (though I felt we lacked connection) and I made her laugh, but we kind of ran out of things to talk about. She seemed a little boring. When we left, there was an obvious mutual feeling of romantic disinterest. I think we both had a decent enough of a time, but maybe limited romantic potential.

INFJ is very interested in a second date, so that's happening! :)

2nd date was an INxJ (I suspect INTJ as her body language and mannerisms were identical to my sister's, who happens to be an INTJ). Things were going well (though I felt we lacked connection) and I made her laugh, but we kind of ran out of things to talk about. She seemed a little boring. When we left, there was an obvious mutual feeling of romantic disinterest. I think we both had a decent enough of a time, but maybe limited romantic potential.

INFJ is very interested in a second date, so that's happening! :)

Yayyyyyyy! :)