How to make someone fall in love with you. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How to make someone fall in love with you.

Uhh...Why would you want to? :suspicious:

Fall and fail are only one letter apart.

Share your tips for us hapless cowards who have been stuck on the sidelines for way too long.

You're an INFJ, everybody you know is probably half in love with right now, and you're just completely oblivious to it. That's how it works with me anyway. All you have to do is smile more probably....

Share your tips for us hapless cowards who have been stuck on the sidelines for way too long.

Please just be yourself! I love people for who they actually are ... not for who they pretend to be or who they think I'll like.

Be yourself, but also be willing to take tiny risks ... the potential for reward is so big when it comes to love. :m168:

You're an INFJ, everybody you know is probably half in love with right now, and you're just completely oblivious to it. That's how it works with me anyway. All you have to do is smile more probably....

Can I come and hang out in your world? :p

Hah---hopefully. We INFJ-ers are quite aloof after all! :D

How to get someone to fall in love with you?

Decide within yourself that you want more solitude and quiet - someone with a crush will inevitably come along and ruin your day.

Once that happens any gentle attempts to get rid of the interested party are usually taken as playful banter.

*sigh* :(

How to get someone to fall in love with you?

Decide within yourself that you want more solitude and quiet - someone with a crush will inevitably come along and ruin your day.

Once that happens any gentle attempts to get rid of the interested party are usually taken as playful banter.

*sigh* :(

:m105:

I am assuming your still in college. I would say look for a group environment where you can be a part of the group. Ya know some type of club that interests you. When I was in school it was photography for me. I met a lot of nice people that way and it helps you network. I find with love it's all who you know, and the flame. The flames they burned hard and fast and left me with some emotional baggage but good memories. At the time I thought the girl really liked me. Some of them had boyfriends they didn't tell me about. Or they figured out that I was not an atm machine that spits out money lol. Anyhow like others have said before just be yourself. I know it sounds tough to do and I think it is. I think some times we think we have to trick people into liking us when that is just not the case. I cant tell you how many times I was told one thing and she turned out to be another. Then there is the whole what do you both want in a relationship? I would venture to say that if I were in your shoes today I would choose very carefully and make sure of what you want your life to be. Stay on that course while looking for the one.
They usually come right out of nowhere and I can bet you have already talked to her and you just don't know it yet. Real love is worth the wait and being a Dad when your in your late thirties made me a better father in the end. Real love is worth waiting for and finding. Your other thread about people being superficial goes hand in hand with this. You cannot find a true friend or love if someone is being dishonest with you about who they are. And that is where the disappointment strikes me every time. People like to lie to impress and in the end that is their down fall with me. Honesty in the end it really matters.

Can I come and hang out in your world? :p

My home planet is great fun! It's like Breakfast at Tiffany's without the icky trips to the powder room, golddigging, and racist portrayals of Asians by short actors in yellow face. I'm so Holly Golightly it's not even funny.... But the sky can cloud over at a moment's notice and it rains for weeks sometimes..

All in all, it's a great place to visit, but too mercurial to actually live here.

It depends on the person, just make sure they know you like them.

Find his/her ego and stroke it.