How Does Cannabis Affect the Types? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How Does Cannabis Affect the Types?

Holy fucking shit! I have not read that before, that is bat shit crazy!! Oh my god! I knew the government doesn’t want pot to be legal but to say that this on a government website is insane!! Holy shit! I am stunned. That really is crazy how corrupt that shit is in the US.

Israel has been using pot as medicine since the 70s, SINCE THE 70s!!! Why the fuck we aren’t using the data they have collected, talking to them, is beyond me! Or rather it would be if I was so fucking blind on the bull shit this country runs on. Fucking morons live here. And we’re supposed to wait for the FDA to say pot isn’t harmful?? The same guys that JUST A MONTH AGO went about telling “farmers” to stop feeding our meat chemically induced food to fight off infection cause that same shit is screwing up the immune system of people?! What! The rich stay rich for a reason! This is bat shit crazy!! I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t read that filth for myself. That is insane, I’m really pissed.
Google Israel and cannabis, Google cannabis and cancer!! Holy shit I’m mad. That’s fucking crazy!!

*sigh* For your viewing pleasure [video=youtube_share;Z3IMfIQ_K6U]http://youtu.be/Z3IMfIQ_K6U[/video]

That is insane smh I'm going to bed.

*govt tucks u in and kisses ur forehead*

Oh, wow... I wish that we're funny. And that is some crazy propaganda! WTF? Odds of that bit of govt crap coming from a state associated with Appalachia: 93% probably get better odds further south.

aside from a close friend or two i don’t like being around other people when i’m high... i take in too many details and being around people is waaaaay too much stimulation... not that i get high anymore these days lol... i don’t have a tolerance now and i get way too hyper-emotional when i do... it’s a disturbing experience for all involved so i stay away... but as far as getting really creative weed never did that for me when i had a tolerance... i always got too introspective to create, but in a good way where i could live more in the moment...

Reactions: Skarekrow
[MENTION=4459]Sensiko[/MENTION]
"They know that I'm high! THEY KNOWWWWW! OMG!"

Ever get that? lol. That happened to me when I needed to go out somewhere. Otherwise I kinda like being around somebody but I guess they've also been high whenever I enjoyed that. Though I don't think I like to be entirely alone. Especially once when I was too high and flipped myself out.

All sources of information are suspect because it always seems like everyone has an agenda. It makes me wonder how we as a species have figured anything out at all.

Pot grows in nature but then again, so does anthrax.

I have a brother who would like nothing more than to smoke pot for the rest of his life and in fact is mad at the world that he cant. At 45 years old he was still in my parents basement, did not have a job, slept all day when he wasnt outside working outside for 30 minutes right before my mother got home so that she could see he was working rather than just stoned in the basement. Later when my mother was dying from cancer, he made a real push to get her to try pot because it was "going to help her". That somehow if it did, all of the years he spent researching it would pay off.

For 2 years years of my life I tried just about any drug I could get my hands on. Initially I was still looking for a soul and I figured it would be the thing that never changed no matter how fed up you were. Well I never found it but I had more than enough friends that were doing drugs at the time to have fun doing them for a while. Pretty soon though people started growing up and its hard to justify that life style when you start having to make a life for yourself. I quit all drugs with exception of alcohol by the time I was 21. I quit smoking tobacco at 24 around the same time my father passed away.

I dont think pot has any value to anyone other than as a recreational drug. It doesn't cure disease and its side effects seem to cause more health issues with long term use than not. But alcohol isn't any better. Its just that all the people that say how "great" pot is arent really saying its great because it has ANY health benefit, they just like the feeling of being stoned. Of course they WANT to believe its healthy, there just isnt any real evidence that it is. My experience with it is that it opens up some imagination, a little like dreaming while you are awake. Im not sure what great thing that does for the world but whatever.

Holy fucking shit! I have not read that before, that is bat shit crazy!! Oh my god! I knew the government doesn’t want pot to be legal but to say that this on a government website is insane!! Holy shit! I am stunned. That really is crazy how corrupt that shit is in the US.

Right because the government cares anything at all about what you do with your life. Pot is a GREAT way to control the masses. If they could find a way to get everyone to do it, they would distribute it. What better way of keeping the population subdued than a drug like pot. Maybe ask yourself this question, why is fluoride in our water system? Research that one a bit and see where it gets you.

If you seriously believe the government cares one damn thing about you, you have lost your mind. They only want your vote for the next election. Wake up.

My INTP ex used to laugh and tell me I turned into an INTP on weed.

I'm pretty talkative normally, but on weed, not so. I can get anxious in large groups or crowed places when high. I prefer to listen, but often find doing so or longer periods challenging as I'm constantly thinking...exploring new ideas and possibilities and thining about how things work, cosequences etc. I like to have somethin really well thought out beore I start talking about it, but by the time I feel it's been thought out enough to present, my mind has gone on to the next thing, so I don't usually end up saying much. I really ought to write it all down.

That and I just get horny. I want to fuck like a bunny.

[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION]

You're looking at it from a complete stoner perspective which is inherently biased by your experience. You apparently had a void in your life that you were looking to fill and it didn't work out, which really isn't the best position to be making judgments from. You have an agenda too - avoiding repeats of negative experience, and what you think weed means to you.

As for alcohol:
http://www.medicaldaily.com/7-health-benefits-drinking-alcohol-247552

Reactions: Bird
[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION]

Also some people are in a bad place where they have a hole and ANYTHING they use to fill it becomes bad for them. This aspect is not exclusive to drugs, and actually has little to do with drugs.

Weed like anything else is not just magic. People can end up in a basement at 45 years old and all they want to do is smoke weed, just like people who end up in a basement at 45 years old and all they want to do is eat junk food, or play video games until they die. That is a fundamental problem where somebody just wants something to get them out of this rotten world from their perspective. Nothing fixes that because it will make everything bad because their inherent foundation is damaged.

@ sprinkles Right so if people want to do pot let them. I have no concern with this. I just question people who say it has health benefits when there is no real evidence to suggest it does. In fact what evidence is there suggests the opposite.

@ sprinkles Right so if people want to do pot let them. I have no concern with this. I just question people who say it has health benefits when there is no real evidence to suggest it does. In fact what evidence is there suggests the opposite.

Evidence won't be found if researchers refuse to look for it.

Evidence especially won't be found if you refuse to look for it, and you're not looking for it because you assume you won't find it, because "pot is bad and there's no evidence that is good (because we refused to look for it since it's bad)"

Evidence won't be found if researchers refuse to look for it.

Evidence especially won't be found if you refuse to look for it, and you're not looking for it because you assume you won't find it, because "pot is bad and there's no evidence that is good (because we refused to look for it since it's bad)"

Im certainly not refusing to look for anything. I have read articles on both side of the argument. And then of course I have my own real word experience to go on as well. I simply dont spend as much time researching it one way or the other as I do on other things. Dont think that pharmaceutical companies arent doing research on it though. The second they think they can turn a profit, watch it become legalized. The second the government thinks theres more money to be made letting it be sold, watch it become legalized. The ONLY reason it has not yet it because no one can rule out the potential health risks associated with it.

Im certainly not refusing to look for anything. I have read articles on both side of the argument. And then of course I have my own real word experience to go on as well. I simply dont spend as much time researching it one way or the other as I do on other things. Dont think that pharmaceutical companies arent doing research on it though. The second they think they can turn a profit, watch it become legalized. The second the government thinks theres more money to be made letting it be sold, watch it become legalized. The ONLY reason it has not yet it because no one can rule out the potential health risks associated with it.

When I said 'you' I didn't mean 'you'.

But anyway as to health risks - they cram drugs down people's throats which have far worse consequences and lists of side effects that are pages long at times.

Ideally though, one weighs risk vs. benefit because there is just about NOTHING that comes risk free. Also there are times when they aren't even sure how the drugs they sell even work, but rather they go by statistics from trials.

This is why placebo is a thing in trials. They aren't rocket surgeons. They aren't mechanics. Why doesn't an engineer need a placebo when designing something? Because they can actually run numbers and know how things really work, and not simply "try it and see if it has any more effect than this other design that doesn't actually work."

They also aren't just interested in making money. When it does come down to money, they're also interested in getting the right people to make that money.

There's also still a lot of people who are anti-marijuana so they must be careful throwing their chips in with weed because at that point they may lose trust from their perspective.

And do you recall alcohol prohibition? They could have made shit tons of money on alcohol but they went and prohibited it and it likely only became unprohibited again due to the bloody gang wars which resulted.

Dont see it the same way at all. Of course its about money. It always is.

Dont see it the same way at all. Of course its about money. It always is.

If it were only money then why would they care about health risks? Risks get marginalized when money is involved - not the other way around.

Cannabis makes me feel stupid and physically inactive.

Since my first try I felt that cannabis was to be banned for me, by me.

I personally have never smoked pot or anything for that matter and you won't convince me that it's healthy to put any type of smoke into your lung. However, if people are seriously ill with cancer, or Multiple Sclerosis I have no problem that they use whatever drugs that make their symptoms and life more tolerable.

There is research that proves that marijuana can alleviate certain symptoms of disease but there is also evidence that it changes the functioning of the brain and that it can be harmful (not that it's going to kill you but your brain won't work as well as it would if you have never smoke marijuana).

I do have personal experience that marijuana can be addictive. My husband is addicted to it and he definitely has withdrawal symptoms. He will only stop using it when he has to when we go on a trip where he can't smoke it. He says that he isn't addicted and doesn't get withdrawal symptoms but when he goes off of it he turns quite delusional and angry, imagines hidden negative motives and all sorts of stuff. You cannot expect somebody who has smoked pot for a long time to be objective about their use or the effects it has on them (the same with any mind altering substance).

He's an ESTP and he says he uses the stuff to calm his mind down.

Personally, do whatever you want just don't drive when you're high and don't tell me there is nothing unhealthy or negative in smoking pot, like all mind-altering substances there are pros and cons.

[MENTION=9809]La Sagna[/MENTION]

It doesn't have to be smoked.

Also I'd say that everything has pros and cons, not just mind altering substances. Some things also have just cons.

We have so many packaged foods on store shelves and in fast food places, kinds of foods where even eating it once is bad for you and does nothing good yet people eat it and don't even bat an eye. But people complain less when they stuff their faces with something they like, because they're the ones doing it.

[MENTION=9809]La Sagna[/MENTION]

It doesn't have to be smoked.
I know but I do believe that if somebody has been dealt the unfortunate lot of having something like Multiple Sclerosis and smoking the pot helps them deal with it then I have no problem with that. Who am I to tell somebody who is suffering that they shouldn't have something that's going to help them feel better?

Also I'd say that everything has pros and cons, not just mind altering substances. Some things also have just cons.

We have so many packaged foods on store shelves and in fast food places, kinds of foods where even eating it once is bad for you and does nothing good yet people eat it and don't even bat an eye. But people complain less when they stuff their faces with something they like, because they're the ones doing it.

When I'm saying 'pros and cons' I mean 'pros' like whatever people enjoy from doing the stuff not that it's a positive thing health-wise or society wise.

I also agree with your point about eating stuff that's bad for you. Sugar is one of the worst things for the human body and almost everybody craves it. I do my best to try to eat healthy but I do have sweet treats sometimes.

I find that there are certain types of people out there who will be more likely to eat things they shouldn't and do things they shouldn't simply because they are told that they shouldn't, so there is little you can do to convince people like that. I'm the opposite, I like to take care of myself so that I can remain healthy as long as possible and feel good as well and I do take recommendations about what I should or shouldn't do.