How do you want to live? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How do you want to live?

I would say that I am stuck between knowing how I DON'T want to live and figuring out how I do. I think I am, at least, heading in the right direction, for once. I think I have found my purpose (nursing) and a hobby that I enjoy (photography)...so that's a start. Hopefully the rest will come in time.

Carnally.

Peacefully.

I always imagined myself having my career in the city and an isolated cabin outside of the city that I could go to during weekends so I could spend my free time in the outdoors, ride my future motorcycle, and write. I figure that I would define wanting to live a life in solitude, with a dash of wild, and some intellectual titillation.

I would like to live without the need for proof. I want to be free of having to make an impression or free of having to please everyone just to have a good experience of work and life everyday.

Like nature, neither beautiful nor ugly, to just be as I am and grow.

I would like to live without the need for proof. I want to be free of having to make an impression or free of having to please everyone just to have a good experience of work and life everyday.

I sure can relate to this! :nod:

Reactions: Gaze
Live in this moment and hold nothing back. Stay true to myself and follow my dreams. Hopefully achieve all those dreams.

I've taken a very take things as they come approach to life lately. Can't make things happen that aren't gonna happen, so gotta let things be.

happily and without regrets~

How do I want to live? With love, freedom, simplicity and grace, surrounded by those who want to live the same way