How Do You Want to Die? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How Do You Want to Die?

Death....by snu snu!

[video=youtube_share;bzXVj4Sw7uE]http://youtu.be/bzXVj4Sw7uE[/video]

When I'm 65, I'm going to build an airtight capsule, attach it to a hot air balloon, fly into outer space, and enjoy the view for as long as I can.

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/2012/01/26/could-a-balloon-fly-in-outer-space/

Even though I'd say I'm usually pretty lazy and spend a lot of time doing nothing, I'm actually really afraid of getting so sick I'm incapable of doing anything... and worse yet, making other people take care of me. I would hate to spend my last months in a hospital, which is what happened to pretty much everyone I've ever seen die. I'd much rather be killed doing something awesome than make it some sort of long drawn-out thing...

Last edited:
I will be about 90, painlessly in sleep or in a hospital bed alone.

I hope to become a super Occupational Therapist meantime, have a family and grandkiddies.

Also, to find my "soulmates" and become a killer drummer, musically.

To not ever meet my penfriends, but still have a connection with them many years from now.

To meet another nice INFJ irl, for sure.

After that, I'd be happy to be cremated put in flower vase and placed on a shelf under a nice green tree in a quiet garden. That will be nice.

hmm... by accident or sleep? heroically perhaps?... rather cake, please!

[video=youtube;BNjcuZ-LiSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNjcuZ-LiSY[/video]

I'm just curious why everyone so badly wants to die painlessly. Sure, pain sucks some dicks for sure, but really, most of us are going to have painful deaths. Cancer, heart disease, liver disease, car wrecks... we'll die, and it'll hurt. It happens.

I'm just curious why everyone so badly wants to die painlessly. Sure, pain sucks some dicks for sure, but really, most of us are going to have painful deaths. Cancer, heart disease, liver disease, car wrecks... we'll die, and it'll hurt. It happens.

Yeah but it asked how I want to die. I don't want to die painful. I'd rather get drunk and not wake up. Will I be an INFJ on the other side. Will there be a version of this forum.

Have you ever thought about it? Will it be in your sleep? Painlessly, in an accident? Overdose on opiates (incidentally, a heavenly feeling, I've heard)? Will you (literally) go out in a ball of fire?

How old do you want to be?

What sorts of experiences or accomplishments do you want under your belt, beforehand?

What will be done with your remains, if any?

If I have to die I hope it'll be while I'm unconscious, in my sleep or something like that. I don't want to feel pain. Speaking of dying, I had a dream the other night that I was in a elevator made of glass and it smashed into a wall, and I died. I saw myself flipping backwards and slamming against.. something. It didn't hurt at all. The whole time I was conscious and the only thing I was thinking was "Huh. This is how it's like to die". And I continued to exist, somehow, after the fact.

I wish I could be the first person in history to die by a black hole. That'd be epic.

Reactions: Radiantshadow
When I was a child, I wanted my carbon to be compressed under extreme pressure and heat as to become a diamond. At least, that is what I remember telling my school class teacher.

I think I want a meaningful death.

How I would like to quit from the first life:

1. Purchase a flying chariot with bright orange solar decorations on the side panel.
  2. Install a mini refrigerator and travel-sized grill into it and place a month's supply of food in it. (It will take a month to travel.)
  3. Ride to the top of Mount Everest.
  4. Launch the flying chariot to continue the upward journey towards Planet Heaven.

I guess the horses will have to get into the chariot with me, since they don't have wings. :wink:

Don't want to right now.

Not now. Preferably in an awesome way, like being executed for being so handsome that society can't function with everyone gawking at me. :p

In my sleep with as little pain as possible. I would like to die instantly and not after a long illness simply because I don't want to leave my family with huge medical bills.
I would like to live to a fairly ripe old age but I do hope I die before dementia sets in.

I'd like for my death to come peacefully and once I have learned my lessons, rather than as a lesson in itself.

I want to be awake and coherent if at all possible. I want to experience what its like to let go.

Spontaneous human combustion while I'm spinning, spinning, spinning so fast I lift two feet off the ground and for once in my life flyyyyyyy!!! BOOM. :m180: