How do you imagine the poster above you? | INFJ Forum

How do you imagine the poster above you?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
How do you see me? What are your imagined impressions of the poster above?

You can make up fictional identities or stories about who you think this person is or what they do.

All in good fun

[MENTION=1669]Anita[/MENTION]

Hmm, as for the physical appearance that would be darker skin, curly hair, stylish glasses, slim build, dressed in grey suit with purple scarf around neck.

Talks slowly but, emphasize words and chooses them carefully, mostly quiet during conversation, especially if more than one person is present, observes very carefully body language and dynamic of communication, draws lots of conclusions about the persons based on that.

Reactions: Gaze
^Siamese Cat: bright smile and wavy brown hair. for some reason i see you wearing a yellow dress, and are composed but sarcastic and fun loving at the same time. overall pretty awesome =)

Reactions: Siamese cat
^April^
I saw your picture, but I'm going to describe what I thought before I saw it.

I imagined you to have dark brown hair (I don't know why), blue eyes for some reason, and always wearing an inquisitive smile. I think online you come off as the dark and mysterious type. You're head is always in the clouds, but your feet are always firmly planted to the ground. There's a sense of imaginative reality about you. You also seem quite intelligent.

^Mf^

Before I even saw a picture of you. I always imagined that you would have curly hair, albeit darker, and that you would be tall, and slim. I can picture you wearing black pants, a clean white shirt, and a black blazer/jacket, holding a guitar at a local underground club or standing at the microphone at a poetry club

[MENTION=2873]SouloftheLaurel[/MENTION]: young & stylish, you have a cheerful disposition, and are like Belle in your avatar, consumed in your hobbies and art. you seem pretty down to earth and humble to me.

I funnily enough imagined April as being brunette and looking older. Is it me or do all our members in their mid 20's look younger than they are?

For some reason whenever I imagine Chaz I imagine him sitting on a blanket smiling and Dove clutching his arm laughing.

[MENTION=2926]Bird[/MENTION] :Quiet, avoids unnecessary comments. She is very intelligent though a bit distant. She has long dark brown hair with emerald green eyes. She is quick to make up her mind. She lies to be herself.

[MENTION=2027]Raccoon[/MENTION]love: Like a great big black and grey teletubby, possessing a formidable, undulating girth, seeping with infectious affection and parasitic adoration all the while shaking that inglorious, flat screened stomach filled with half assed lies and venemous propaganda meant to maim and deceive.

:>

[MENTION=2635]Melkor[/MENTION]: dark clothes, dark hair, dark thoughts, but underneath it all a sparkly little angel, filled with unconditional love for his one true [MENTION=1768]Raccoon Love[/MENTION] :)

(feel free to skip me!)

(Who could skip you, [MENTION=1926]April[/MENTION]?)

April reminds me of the song, Orinoco Flow by Enya. I could see her in a white shift by the seashore, with a hint of a smile across her lips. Thinking of...what? Hidden secrets, perhaps? The world may never know, and it doesn't need to know. :)

Reactions: TinyBubbles
[MENTION=1926]April[/MENTION]: April O'Neil.

[MENTION=2635]Melkor[/MENTION]:

lrg-573-bleach-kisuke_urahara_anime.jpg

Reactions: Wyote
I usually imagine Wyst sitting in his apartment topless late at night drinking coffee.
I'm pretty fanciful, je sais.

[MENTION=2926]Bird[/MENTION]: My image of you was pretty close actually. Long darker hair. Deep eyes. Full lips with just a wisp of a smile. A kind of laid back fun following you about like a billowy dress. You always hold your arms out when the wind comes up. Oh, and you have a sweet high-pitched voice.

I imagine qp laid back in a reclining leather chair whilst wearing a smoking jacket and puffing on a cigar.

In his left hand he has a copy of the art of war and there is a loaded pistol on his coffee table.

He sits there plotting world domination but never acts on his designs because he "can't be bothered"

The world is safe..... for now

[MENTION=472]Poetic Justice[/MENTION] -

I think of him very much like Stewie on Family Guy. Quite possibly very dangerous, and yet harmless for some reason. Able to bring wit into any conversation. PJ also probably insanely good at chess, likes red wine, and despises country music.

[MENTION=1403]Wyst[/MENTION];
I imagined him to be around the early twenties, possibly quite sulky / broody. (correctly) pretty athletic, Likes rock, and tough while secretly also likes poetic books. Suits standing in cloudy weathers.

[MENTION=472]Poetic Justice[/MENTION] -

I think of him very much like Stewie on Family Guy. Quite possibly very dangerous, and yet harmless for some reason. Able to bring wit into any conversation. PJ also probably insanely good at chess, likes red wine, and despises country music.

Quite possibly dangerous?