How do you imagine the poster above you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How do you imagine the poster above you?

I imagine Poetic Justice reading a newspaper on the kitchen table - occasionally contemplating whether he will write into the editorial. If he does have pets - and I can only imagine that at a stetch - it will be a well behaved (if not well-trained as well) companion - possibly a medium sized dog.

By this point if PJ's hairline is going to recede, it probably has begun to do so earnestly - and a short, functional haircut to spite the fact would seem in place. Does he work in an office, or a bookstore? Possibly even in as a highly skilled technician. The bookstore fits better, the office is more likely and the technical possibility would probably just be a difficult, unsatisfying job that PJ would pride his ability in, but never talk about in conversation. In any case, everyone at PJ's workplace would know his expectations of conduct/conversation.

Um... my imagination's run out.

@Flavus Aquila. I imagine you as living in a log cabin, looking out on a lake in the mountains. I can see you having a warm cup of coffee, and enjoying an evening alone by the fireside, and contemplating the world as it is, and how you see it. And I picture you in a flannel shirt for some reason . . . Hmm

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
I imagine [MENTION=1669]Anita[/MENTION] as a very attractive wise woman sitting in her library with a good work of fiction and a cup of tea. There's a warmth about her, something that makes her approachable. A benevolence. It's a silent yet very powerful beauty.

Reactions: Gaze
I imagine [MENTION=2096]DevilDoll[/MENTION]; on a subway heading to friends place. She has her headphones blasting a song she really loves while tapping her feet to the rhythm and humming along.

Impressions of character: fun loving, adventurous and is not afraid of trying out new things. Independent and knows what she wants, and if not, then she's ready to find out. =)

Last edited:
Reactions: DevilDoll
@Odyne: vibrant and lovely, always with a smile on her face and ready to pack up and go at a moment's notice. truly enjoys exploring new places and immersing herself in new cultures. wears a beret and and a purple dress with a ribbon across the middle, and white heels. will blind you with her intellect but draws you in with her charm =)

Reactions: Odyne
@ April Ok I'm just going off of your avatar, and signature. So watch me be way off. (maybe !)

You're an artistic girl, obviously. People say that you have your head in the clouds (or some other similar phrase) when in reality you're just as down to earth, except you internally analyze things and as it appears that you are day dreaming, when you're actually at the subject at hand. You're a bit a nerd, or geek, but only slightly.

I imagine you sitting in the near back of the class room, you have brown light hair straightened, but a bit down past your shoulders. I want to say you have glasses but I think thats just me stereotyping people like you. in between taking down notes perhaps you doodle a bit, not much. I'm going to guess because of the hues in your avatar I imagine you in darkish clothes, but not goth or emo. Maybe if I sat down next to you and greeted you you'd smile a bit, and say hi, but then look right back down to your notes and or doodles. Not because you were annoyed by me greeting you, or because you were in a rush, you just prefer to be alone, just you and your "paperwork."

IDK I'm tired. :eek:

Last edited: