How do you imagine the person before you? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

How do you imagine the person before you?

Adams.jpg

First association that came to mind. Not sure why. :)

[MENTION=5715]Lemonworld[/MENTION] - you're not the first one :redface: I'd love to have that dress.

Reactions: Lemonworld
thumb-83127.jpg

Deleted attachments would no delete,
so I made a new one.
Here you go!

Reactions: knight in battle
As a kitty with a monocle, perched high upon his scratching post while he gazes down leisurely yet regally at the rest of the world/peons while simultaneously doing deadlifts.

Reactions: rawr
Desperately wants to save princess Zelda from the evil Ganon.

[MENTION=3791]knight in battle[/MENTION]. Wearing designer glasses, singing in the choir with harmless handsome church guys. He definitely looks at someone he's going to capture later that day.

Reactions: knight in battle
Young, pretty, mysterious, spacey. Someone you would feel instantly comfortable around.

[MENTION=6281]lisamarie[/MENTION] - dancing to The Age of Aquarius. Pretty fun in a very colorful frock, screaming profanities in either Spanish or Portuguese becaushe she feels happy. :)

I do have this colorful frock that you speak of! :). And it does sounds like something I'd do, lol :)

Reactions: Azazel
Mysterious ...
... intriguing ...
... funny ...

@ Shaqie

Meditating in lotus position on top of a craggy mountain in Tibet.

Or maybe just listening to Bjork's "Homogenic" album while coming down from an acid trip.

[MENTION=6017]wonkavision[/MENTION]: good heart, troubled, means well. Thinks too much about everything.

Sorry if I'm wrong :)

Reactions: wonkavision
enjoying a desert safari where you're being photographed by high fashion photographers under a hot desert sun while sipping sweetened iced tea.

[MENTION=1669]Cedar[/MENTION] struggles to meet the deadline, has to show her project against her will, hates it but everyone else says it rocks.

Sensual ... emotional ... somewhat distant towards others ... I guess