How do you imagine the person before you? | INFJ Forum

How do you imagine the person before you?

Shaqie

The Grandmaster in Disguise
Jul 9, 2012
Somewhere out there
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Something?
Rules are simple, how do you imagine the person who posted before you ...

... so, go on!

Shaqie... I imagine him as a young James Bond - dark haired, with a perfectly laundered tux and ice-cold martini. A Bulgarian double agent with a heart of gold. :m114:

Reactions: Shaqie
Showing off stellar dance moves on the dance floor while making lemonade out of life. ;)

Reactions: Lemonworld
I imagine Soulful wandering the world inside a Soulful-sized protective water bubble.

Reactions: Soulful
Well ...

... I imagine the Poster before me as an Intelligent person, who is tired of the world around him, specifically of the stupidity that exists in it.

Reactions: Radiantshadow
Organised. Sheltered.........appearing outwardly disorganised.....and ermmme......with great depth.....and

Sitting at a desk by the window, glancing away from the screen at a gray European gloom. Swiss architecture surrounds him. His glasses reflect passing scooters on the street below. On his windowsill is an ornate owl. It stares out across rooftops of the suburbs.

Typing and the dulled roar of passing vehicles.

I Imagine this person having Superpowers. Somehow he guessed that I wear glasses and somehow pointed at something interesting.

To Vict:

You scare me bro'

Not gonna lie Shaqie, when I see your username, the image to first pop into my head is this:

291236-large.jpg

A woman with a horrifically large number of welts are over her body. I'm terribly sorry, Jill.

I am very leperous. :[

The name is actually a reference to a song. But I figure on top of that, if most people don't know the reference and if more people think I have hives, then I will have no problem maintaining my introverted status...?

foreveraloneface.png

Lol, I imagine Miss Hives above to be a lively open minded soul. Staring out the window pining for a simpler time in her life. I imagine her smiling more often than she frowns. Her creativity and interests are vast and her hope effervescent. :)

I have no idea why, but this image of Beatrix Kiddo (le bumblebee) from the Kill Bill movie series comes to mind when I see @purplecrayons around the forum:

kill-bill.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: grt$5vb
I see [MENTION=4108]Radiant Shadow[/MENTION] as a walking bunch of contradictions. Funny yet serious. Wise yet youthful. Optimistic yet cynical. Poetic yet practical. I imagine she has a journal where she copies down all her favourite quotes.

Also, this image (Credit goes to the lovely and ever talented viria13)
the_universe_by_viria13-d4l9gct.jpg

Thoughtful with her feelings: feeling through her thoughts, imagining through realization, harmonizing in the storms of life, vivacious, mindful of others.

No way I could do her justice with my words. A melody playing in the forest under the shade of green trees near the waterfall, with the breeze carrying her to those that need hear her.

Last edited:
Reactions: sassafras
I've only seen a few of your posts around the place, but i imagine just me as a very quiet but intelligent individual. Someone who enjoys sitting and listening and adding his two cents when he really has something to say.

I could be wrong..but thats first impressions for ya

Reactions: just me
Someone who stands out from the drunken rubble of Ireland.

PP: Sorry for the negative stereotypes.

Someone with obviously awesome taste in anime for having an avatar from Princess Mononoke! *highfive*

Happy dimples, warm laughter, and full smiles come to mind when I see your name, [MENTION=1593]pipsqueaka[/MENTION]

Reactions: floatingbridge
I imagine Radiant Shadow as being dark and mysterious, lurking about behind medieval bonfires and possessing a very radiant shadow. :mlight: