How do you imagine the person before you? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

How do you imagine the person before you?

on a back porch, in a rocking chair with a wry smile

Reactions: Sriracha
^^^ Steven Wilson. I'm picturing you as Steven Wilson from Porcupine Tree and I don't know why... Maybe it's your avatar.

steven-wilson.jpg

Standing with the sunset behind him, putting on his sun glasses and saying "the case has just begun".

Standing with the sunset behind him, putting on his sun glasses and saying "the case has just begun".

*Examines crime scene* "Looks like the sun :m114: isn't the only thing going down around here..."

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------

^^^ Eating strawberries on a small porch balcony overlooking Swiss countryside.

Walking down the street with a huge boombox on his shoulder, sporting a giant afro, sunglasses, and skimpy neon workout clothing, a la Sexy And I Know It.

Lying on a couch, drinking absinthe, and pleasantly giggling.

Trying to swim his way out of an industrial coffee bean mixer that is slowly sucking him into the center

A flippantly profound transgressor.

An anime character.

^listening to Tool

^ silly!

^ cynical

Plays a lot of basketball

Definitely a gay robot sitting on the sidelines of some sort of athletic event that he was forced to go to, waiting for someone to mess up so he can talk about how stupid the whole thing is.

Ha-- just kidding about the gay robot thing… I just put that in to make you mad.

I imagine ... an 8-bit mechanized warrior fighting a countless horde of enemies with his blaster, while listening to an awesome 8-bit soundtrack.

In a shack. Selling shack supplies. Under a sign that says "Shaqie's Shack". With "Love Shack" by the B5s playing on my boombox that I traded for keys to the next shack over. Shack shack shack. Shack!

Walking down the street with a huge boombox on his shoulder, sporting a giant afro, sunglasses, and skimpy neon workout clothing, a la Sexy And I Know It.

That's peculiar.