How do you imagine the person before you? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

How do you imagine the person before you?

[MENTION=1669]Cedar[/MENTION]

Working in a library.
Or someplace with lots of windows overlooking lots of trees and lots of books on mahogany book shelves.
And you are wearing glasses and drinking coffee out of a giant white porcelain mug. Cozy scenes.

Reactions: Gaze
[MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION] with arms folded andeyebrow raised

Reactions: Radiantshadow
[MENTION=5297]Neverwhere[/MENTION] --> I think there was one comment a while back by you that made me think of this.
Rythm of the Soul.jpg

Reactions: 5r6jhd
fleshwound.jpg

;]

tough, but highly emotional around puppies.

An art lover ... maybe ....
A lone thinker ... maybe ...

I imagine him as a tall, handsome guy in a business suit, standing in a small office with the shades drawn and reading a document which is making him frown and smirk at the same time. Yeah. I have no explanation for that one.

Reactions: knight in battle
in a science lab with a cute pair of glasses, pouring some weird chemicals from one testtube to the next while asking "hmm, i wonder how this is gonna react, why, whether I can repeat it again, and should I repeat this experiment although this is pretty fun"? :D

Reactions: TinyBubbles
In the kitchen .. for some unknown reason.
Try not to get angry.

A littler version of Shaq

Jk. I don't really know anything about her. I imagine it's a her. I imagine she's in her 30s
I guess she seems mature to me.

EDIT: oh, look! I was dead wrong.

[MENTION=4717]subwayrider[/MENTION]:

A little dark...but not really...

[MENTION=6281]lisamarie[/MENTION]

A hot mom

It's not entirely clear how you play this game, because the rules don't say whether it's appearance or personality. I guess it's open-ended.

Your avatar makes me think you're pretty sexual. Your posts make me think you're reflective and sensitive. Sort of reminds me of the attractive wallflowers the ISFPs I've known have been. They look like they're extraverts and then you find out they spend most their time at home and have never had a boyfriend XD

Last edited:
Quietly standing on a subway station, waiting for the next train to come, while eating a large sub with tuna fish, pickles, lettice and light mayonnaise.

[MENTION=4717]subwayrider[/MENTION]: You are very insightful.

But I have definitely had boyfriends (falls in with my being pretty sexual ;) )

You are very insightful.

But I have definitely had boyfriends (falls in with my being pretty sexual ;) )

So is that you in the picture? o_O

So is that you in the picture? o_O

Of course it is :)

I posted my picture(s) in the Female INFJs Visual Identification Experiment thread. You be the judge if I live up to "hot mom" or not. I won't feel bad if you feel you made a mistake, lol.

[MENTION=6281]lisamarie[/MENTION] - dancing to The Age of Aquarius. Pretty fun in a very colorful frock, screaming profanities in either Spanish or Portuguese becaushe she feels happy. :)