"How do i seem?" FOR EVERYONE | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

"How do i seem?" FOR EVERYONE

Anyone want to try me?

I thought a couple of people have already mentioned you already. Might have been my imagination.

Well, [MENTION=2675]NiennaLadyOfTears[/MENTION] you strike me as a very gentle, considerate soul. It's obvious that you're very dedicated to your husband and you love him very much and you show similar loyalty and appreciation towards you friends. I know you haven't had the easiest life, but it's my opinion that you don't give yourself enough credit. You're much stronger and able than you think you are. I admire you for being able to weather all these hardships and still wake up every morning, willing to face a new day. I have a powerful hunch that you're just as imaginative as the husband you describe often. You have much to offer this world by way of compassion and creative expression. I do hope to see some of your creative work one day.

Last edited:
Eh why not.
Feel free to call me an asshole, diversity is always good :D

Eh why not.
Feel free to call me an asshole, diversity is always good :D

Okay, you chew with your mouth open which is really gross.

You called me, an INTJ, something akin to being sensitive or something like that (it was so horrible that I have blocked the actual words from my active memory) Might have well said I was frigging warm and cuddly...

Anyway, for an extrovert, you aren't too bad. I've known worse....

Hmm....I'll give it a try.

Does my writing seem mechanical and not very realistic?
Do I come off as uncaring?
Do I seem exceedingly indifferent?

Do I seem like a bitch?

Bitch in the whiny, not mean, sense (though if I seem mean, that is not good either).

Or do I seem like a jerk? I think I can come off very cold and harsh sometimes.

No you come off a good INF male. A guy who is strong but also sensitive. But may be dealing with a lot drama or frustration. You also don't think highly enough of yourself. You seem a lot like me. In that your struggling to be yourself in a world that won't allow you to be you. (actually thats most people on this forum).

So everyone how do I seem to you? I here by open myself up for inspection.

No you come off a good INF male. A guy who is strong but also sensitive. But may be dealing with a lot drama or frustration. You also don't think highly enough of yourself. You seem a lot like me. In that your struggling to be yourself in a world that won't allow you to be you. (actually thats most people on this forum).

So everyone how do I seem to you? I here by open myself up for inspection.

OMG.... the first thought I had in my head was "I bet you'd like to be inspected...??!!!! o_O LOL

BB - you are very complex. You strike me as a very intelligent, wise, individual far beyond your years. Intuitive about many people. You also really like people - although you bitch and whine and moan and groan about them in general All The Time.

You are very approachable and have a wicked, satirical, and enjoyable sense of fun and humor. I for one like it very much.

You seem to be stuck. You haven't found the key to unlock yourself yet.

And I enjoy all of your posts - no matter what you gripe about. :wink:

Reactions: Blind Bandit
How do I seem?
(And I do not really mean type-wise.)

I wonder if I've been around long enough for anyone to have an opinion on me. :tongue:

Sorry I didn't mention anyone. Never figured out how to do it. *sigh*

BB- You're a cool guy! I agree with the fact that you have a great sense of humour. You're also very compassionate and insightful. You're very straightforward for an INFJ, but I'd say it's kind of a good thing :) Oh, and I like how you recognize that the world isn't always full of sunshine and rainbows. You're honest about how you feel, and I appreciate that about you.

Bird- You have a very unique way in which you express yourself through words., and because of it, Yyu add a certain pazzazz to the forums that I really like to read.

j e s s i e- You're very smart. Always empathetic. You know your stuff when it comes to psychology, and it seems you know yourself quite well, too. I haven't seen enough of your posts, I think, to really get a clear impression of you, but I'm glad you're here :D

Does anyone have an opinion of me?

Anyone else have any input on me?