"How do i seem?" FOR EVERYONE | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

"How do i seem?" FOR EVERYONE

I just want to know if I have ever offended anybody or hurt anybody's feelings around here.

Sometimes, I say what's on my mind concerning a certain topic, and forget that some people personally identify with said topic. If I have done so, I apologize in advance.

Don't be shy to say it here or PM me about it, I am open to some constructive critiquing. ;)

@Odyne You're probably one of the nicest persons on this forum. And you are considerate of other's feelings (as the quote clearly indicates :D)

For the most part I get the impression that I am well liked here. I know that I am not liked by everyone, but that's standard for pretty much anyone I would assume. But if anyone want's to give their impression (good or bad) go for it. It's likely I haven't already heard it somewhere before anyway!

@IndigoSensor I think your persona works for you. There's a sense of calm and reserve about you which makes you a great admin. You know when to hold back and when to step in.

Now that I've given a few honest opinions here, I'm a little nervous about what people have to say about me. lol.

I'm curious to know about what sort of impression I give people? Am I approachable or am I aloof? Am I hard to read? Based on what you have seen of me, what sort of career to you see me excelling in?

@TheDaringHatTrick You are approachable, extending a helping hand. I think you are serious, but in a strong, consistent, and know what's what sort of way. You are honest where it needs to be and you are good at being tactful. I also think you are fair when presenting your judgments or impressions. You're tough and that's an awesome quality.

I'm pretty sure I'm well enough liked on the forums, but I feel as if I might come off as unapproachable at times, especially to people who I might not be especially "close" with. If anyone could offer any insight on my potential drawbacks and negative aspects on the forum I'd greatly appreciate it.

@mf you are one of the first persons i met on the forum, and you were so open and relaxed. You are easy going and take things in strikes. I'd love to see more of your writings - awesome stuff, and see you post more.

Cool thread =) How do I come across?

@April You have a strong sense of self, with a dash of uncertainty mixed in. You are careful about the way you approach topics, and your objectivity is outstanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: IndigoSensor
BSOD_2.gif

What do people see when they read what I write? Is my poetry styling surprising or fitting to my personality? What is my personality? Should I do something differently?

[MENTION=2652]That Girl[/MENTION]

If I were to judge you by your writing style alone, I'd be hard-pressed to say you were an INTJ at all. You seem to favor a disjointed, impressionable style that doesn't necessarily crystallize the details of the moment so much as it encapsulates emotions while still leaving them open to analysis. It seems like you're more inclined to leave your creativity open to interpretation and that trend follows in that I've yet to see you follow a meter or any ingrained structure; most of your work is very loosely unified by theme or singular experience. It's something I would expect of Fi-Ne pairing rather than anything as precisely penetrating as Ni or, least of all, Te.

Then again, I don't know you all that well, so I'm the last person to ask for personality analysis. However, I will tell you one thing, I really do hope you do not foolishly take anyone's advice to change. Be who you are and strive to be the best version of yourself, and all that jazz.

I'm not that bad am I guys?

[MENTION=2495]88chaz88[/MENTION]

You should be hanged, drawn and quartered, you despicable human being. I loathe the day you were born and will spit on your grave. Hach! TOO!

Nah, man. Although Dove may disagree with me, you may not be the cuddliest person on the forums, I think you're still a perfectly affable and reasonable person to interact with.

You're also funny as all heck.

Last edited:
@April You have a strong sense of self, with a dash of uncertainty mixed in. You are careful about the way you approach topics, and your objectivity is outstanding.

Thanks Anita, that was enlightening. Is there anything in particular you (or anyone else?) feel I could improve upon? Have I in any way been obtrusive or unhelpful? I'd really appreciate the constructive feedback =)

any thoughts?

Ya,there's an aire of squeeky clean,orderly,perfect,restrained,authoritarianism,about your posts,as in the writing style.It's hard to describe,any other way,for me.I was intimidated,when I found the forum,months ago.If it will make you feel,any better-you're not the only-one,who I was feeling intimidated by.There,now:I said it,I spoke my mind,cut my head off,if necessary,but remember,if you do that,then I'll say some really-brainless,stuff.That's my story,and I'm stickin'to it.Heart seeks

Ya,there's an aire of squeeky clean,orderly,perfect,restrained,authoritarianism,about your posts,as in the writing style.It's hard to describe,any other way,for me.I was intimidated,when I found the forum,months ago.If it will make you feel,any better-you're not the only-one,who I was feeling intimidated by.There,now:I said it,I spoke my mind,cut my head off,if necessary,but remember,if you do that,then I'll say some really-brainless,stuff.That's my story,and I'm stickin'to it.Heart seeks

:D you probably realize by now that i'm not intimidating. Good to see you - wb. :)

I guess i'll put myself on the chopping block :D

So, what do you make of my thoughts about the world or approach to life based on what i've posted? *i honestly wasn't sure what else to ask*

[MENTION=1669]Anita[/MENTION]

I like the way you try to look at 'the world' from many angles as if trying to gain a balanced perspective. You seem fair and supportive of everyone.

Reactions: Gaze
Reactions: DoveAlexa
@TheDaringHatTrick

Of course your choice of avatars helps enhance this, but I always get this smokey-sophistication from you with your writing style. That sort of classy cabaret way of knowing how to do things, when to do them, and how to do them in style. You usually have this sense of being sure of what your saying, and you always say it in a very elloquent and direct manor, but you don't come across as forceful at all. It's always very artfully done. Your entire persona is just that; artfully-classy. It's not just all cold smoke though, you do let everyone in to your world and what it is like to be you. Your style is also very personal, logical and emotional, and very accessable. Yet at the same time you always keep everyone at a playful distance wanting more.

For the most part I get the impression that I am well liked here. I know that I am not liked by everyone, but that's standard for pretty much anyone I would assume. But if anyone want's to give their impression (good or bad) go for it. It's likely I haven't already heard it somewhere before anyway!

I get the impression you are quite brilliant with spatial dimensions for one topic. Is that true?
And of course - everyone loves you.:hug:

I get the impression you are quite brilliant with spatial dimensions for one topic. Is that true?
And of course - everyone loves you.:hug:

My "spatial intelligence" as it is called, is quite high yes. It's very easy for me to imagine 3D objects in my head and manipulate them. I assume that is what you are asking.

hmmm...I cannot give a full-on depth analysis, so I'm going to say what I see to most people here.
@Anita; You seems very wise and thoughtful in your posts. They're also filled with warmth and gentleness, even at the most 'aggressive' (for lack of a better word in my head; honest you're far from it!) However, there are times when your posts have...feelings of fragility, either a disturbing thought, an ugly image, something that's quickly pushed to the background, out of your mind, in multiple ways, for reasons unknown.
Your way of seeing the world sounds very innocent, gentle and full of curiosity...childlike, I suppose?
@Poetic Justice; intimidating? Surely not. :| ........ slightly hedgehog-like, I would say, but you're very approachable as much as I can see. It's an INFP thing, I think; I had that trait too. You can be fun and sunshine and it's also obvious to see
@DimensionX; ...to me you seems cool. Confident in your self (even when you're silent), and most of the time your words also looks that way. Perhaps that's the antithesis of warmness? >_< I don't think you're scary though.
@That Girl; no you shouldn't change, that's what makes you...you, no? Sides, I like you that way so far. (Also, so sorry that I haven't read your poetry so I can't comment; is it in your blog?)
@Odyne; not me, at the very least.
@IndigoSensor; .....You're a good man. :D looks pretty messy in several ways but you're a good man no less. But; hmm, for some reason, I get a vibe of...forcefulness from you. No idea why, just...saying. :|
@TheDaringHatTrick; You seems funny and witty, As far as hard to read, you aren't, but I think you're full of layers; lots of hidden layers; of experiences, of insights, of hardships. so think of it as like opening a budding rose, or peeling an onion for a slightly more precise image.
For suitable careers; I would say something that requires interacting with people as a primary task, but not restrained either. Perhaps event organizers, or counselors, or interviewer?
@laurie; you're more thoughtful rather than serious AFAIK, methinks.

okay; how about me? Be mean, be blunt, be nice, all fine; just say the truth and what you have in mind / what you'd seen from me :)

[MENTION=2172]Trifoilum[/MENTION]

I am always amazed at your insight for someone who is young in years. You must be what they call "an old soul" or something like that. You're truthful and funny.

I just want to know if I have ever offended anybody or hurt anybody's feelings around here.

Every time you point out one of my Se fails or remind me to do something, I sink into a deep depression for about eight minutes. Feel guilty! :drama:

Reactions: DoveAlexa and Odyne
My "spatial intelligence" as it is called, is quite high yes. It's very easy for me to imagine 3D objects in my head and manipulate them. I assume that is what you are asking.

Yes it was. Sigh...Wish I had that ability.

You will go far in life. :high5: