How big are you | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

How big are you

How about a three hour list of your accomplishments. That'd be much more interesting (and don't say you couldn't think of them because I know you can)

Meh.

I could probably think of them eventually. It would have to be sporadic, though, as I'm terrible with recall (I've already told you this).

7 inches and some change. Quite thick, with a nice subtle curve.

... oh wait...

ROFLL! Omg I think this just made my day. :m131:

Yeah well, as we all known, mine can't be measured in inches....it's pretty long...

O.K. thats it i've heard enough talk about your fingernails!!!

I suffer both of raging inferiority complex and of extreme delusions of grandeur. At the same time. It often gets quite exhausting, to simultaneously believe and act as though I were the most intelligent and wonderful person ever to grace the world with his presence, and to still constanty keep on second guessing everything I do and think.

Other people usually take me for the arrogant prick (though a loveable one) that I am, which I find somewhat uncomfortable since it's far from being the whole truth.

When it happens, I blow up my ego in defense of some insecurity; I am humbly Grand and Extraordinary in my world and then sometimes bring it with me into reality. However I am submissive to someone more dominant, in particular to males I admire who are father-like...

Like you Morpheus I pend between both depending on the stress around me and such!

Last edited:
I think I suck generally but give me a chance or a test and I will take it and make it! :m066: