Jungian Trip

Community Hermit
Donor
Feb 22, 2011
MBTI
DADT
Enneagram
5 of SPadeSX
What do you think of this article? Many of you may recognize it since it has kind of achieved cult status on certain sites (INTPc, INTJf).

http://www.intp.org/intprofile.html

I think they got hit, too. Eep! Everyone is getting hammered.

googlecache makes dead website viewable yay.

I don't know, it's so lengthy that it's bound to be inaccurate for some people. All the Si stuff was neat, but analyzing music and things is lame, 'fnah meen.

googlecache makes dead website viewable yay.

I don't know, it's so lengthy that it's bound to be inaccurate for some people. All the Si stuff was neat, but analyzing music and things is lame, 'fnah meen.

That was my thinking as well. So much detail. My INTP buddy adores it.

Yes, the Si assessment was intriguing. I enjoy reading well-explored understandings of how a tertiary function might manifest in types.

I find a good chunk of it to be accurate for me... maybe 60%? I guess I've been spoiled by empaths, though, because a lot of the technical stuff bores me. Would rather connect. Or something.

Reactions: Jungian Trip
[MENTION=3052]kucala[/MENTION], help me out. Good portrait of me or no?

It won't load

Which means what exactly?

When you search for it on Google, there is a link under the main link that says "cached". Clicking on this will lead you to a copy of the webpage.

I find that a lot of it applies to me. I've always wanted to read an ENTP version so I could compare. Somebody write one!

When you search for it on Google, there is a link under the main link that says "cached". Clicking on this will lead you to a copy of the webpage.

I find that a lot of it applies to me. I've always wanted to read an ENTP version so I could compare. Somebody write one!

Pah! My antivirus says not to click on it. Apparently there are three viruses on it