Help me type my friend! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Help me type my friend!

Did his sensorness ever annoy you? I will tell my friend I just know something, and he will think it's ridiculous because it's not necessarily based on facts. I think it must be quite difficult for sensors and intutive people to get on at all, ha.

I liked that he was good at everything I sucked at.

Yes! Spot on. I don't like dealing with people that i dont know over the phone. he does it so easily. i tell him and wonder why he is so good at it. his response is usually "well thats just normal stuff. people should be able to do this". he is a bit oblivious to that people can be different, but he doesnt say it in a provoking way. its difficult to get angry at someone like him.

he was laid back for the most part and difficult to provoke emotionally. His demeanor was always kinda like "hey, what's up?"

My friend hates it when people call him sir. "I aint no sir!" haha. It gets him annoyed.

I'm sure there are exceptions, but I have never known any ESXP types who were good with computers and technology. They tend to be much more interested in hands-on, physical experiences.

Well, i read in the book "please understand me II" that the SP types are "artisians". they included computer and techy stuff as "art".

It was also obvious and really strange to me that he was so observant of people physically (body language and facial expressions), but couldn't really put it this into a greater emotional context that would give him better insight into someone's character. He was quite gullible and took too much of what people said at face value and often got taken advantage of because of it.

Yep.

After a few years we started to pick at each other though because I guess we both couldn't understand why it was so difficult for the other to do things we considered simple. I learned a lot about myself from him though...He was so much like me turned inside out.

I have had similiar experiences with my friend. I've learned a lot about myself from hanging out with him.