Green Orbs? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Green Orbs?

Fuck I was writing a whole reply then accidentally hit something, and now it's all gone.
What I was saying beforehand was referencing my previous replies. My previous replies were saying that, in spiritual communities, you are far more likely to get put in a bad situation by bad people (and you are never aware of it) than you are to find something good. My latest reply was reiterating the fact that you have to be very careful when diving into the supernatural. It's like diving straight into the ocean, where most things want to kill you, and you don't know anything around you.
My last reply did make it sound like I was speaking in absolutes (lol Siths lol), but that wasn't what I was trying to say. I apologise that I gave off the wrong idea.

Yea but some of us have been around the block long enough to know pretty quickly which ones to avoid and the crazy stuff.

One get to see some truly insane stuff in the modern church these days.

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
Yea but some of us have been around the block long enough to know pretty quickly which ones to avoid and the crazy stuff.

One get to see some truly insane stuff in the modern church these days.
Yeah, but Cait implied she was relatively new/newish to these communities.
Also, don't take false prophets and claim they're people of Jesus. A little sus I would say.

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
You know its hilarious to me now that I have witnessed several users who become livid when a forum post strays way off topic lol. Actually it happened to me ONCE, I asked one question about a celebrity and *whap* like a Catholic School nun with a ruler it was shut it down haha....
This Green Orbs post has went so many ways off topic and I let that train keep rollin' :tearsofjoy:, some of what is said looking back is gold!

I like gold things