Green Orbs? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Green Orbs?

Well here is fact based honesty, while I may seem like I have a "Narcissist Complex", psychology proves a Narcissist will never once admit they are an asshole, as I did which you missed..they will not in any way under any circumstances admit or even imply that they are anything but the victim.

And being "drawn" to the empathetic nature of someone is frequent of someone with narcissistic characteristics, I know I've been there and THAT is a red flag.

Just being honest when I say, we don't vibe man.
Lol, guess I'm a narc then.

I'll put you on ignore and not bother you again.

I get this! I considered it being an empath. There's a difference? But it's only been recently for me that I stopped internalizing it and thinking there was something wrong with me to see that I was really picking up on things from others. I only realized that after people unwittingly confirmed what I felt later, or 'fessed up to what they were feeling and what was going on with them. So I started thinking about things differently.

It sounds like you are able to differentiate between what's yours and theirs pretty easily. Was it always that way? It seems to hit me with especially powerful emotions people are trying to hide. It's even happened over distances or the internet. It hits me out of nowhere. I get it with strangers or people I have just met a lot. But now I know when I'm feeling fine then suddenly not, I need to be aware that someone is going through something unsaid.

1a4e91387b0741811f7de58eaef82bee.jpg

You'll find more in depth explanations of the general traits, cross reference multiple sources and think of your entire life, your encounters, intuition, sensitivity to injustice cruelty...Its a blessing and a curse but it's also a sense of relief if you're not sure.

To be fair, you basically called her a narc first lol.
I know I know, poor first impression, lol. :grimacing: In any case, I thought she was interesting and there are no hard feelings. Probably better just to leave her be at this point.

I just have an aversion to those labels. They remind me of my ex, who claimed to be a 'Heyoka empath', 'indigo child', 'starseed', &c. &c. ad infinitum. Every reason why she was simply a better human being than everyone else, despite turning out to be a cheating, lying, criminal nutcase.

I know I know, poor first impression, lol. :grimacing: In any case, I thought she was interesting and there are no hard feelings. Probably better just to leave her be at this point.

I just have an aversion to those labels. They remind me of my ex, who claimed to be a 'Heyoka empath', 'indigo child', 'starseed', &c. &c. ad infinitum. Every reason why she was simply a better human being than everyone else, despite turning out to be a cheating, lying, criminal nutcase.

See, this is why most of my friends are male, even though I'm a female. The show that results in some of these Ted Bundy like females is just ...Its what happens to people post dating covert gutter trash.
The silver lining is that because I have more male friends and I am a female I can spot this from a mile out. Downside is, I've seen those male friends go through some mental shit that is hellacious as it is infuriating to watch after being with women like that. I can't take that pain away even though I wish I could, some Ive known since I was 5. If in the case she moved that dirty and I cant help my friend I have no shame in saying Ive gotten a hold of their ex just when she thought she was getting away with emotional murder repercussion free. Lol don't think because you're a female I won't move than mandible over a smidge. Hard to act like the covert prostitute she indeed is if she can't open that jaw, and I have no regrets, justice served for a friend lol

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
I always want to debunk things yet I maintain the possibility that it could be something if unexplainable. Do you have pictures taken by other people of you with orbs in them? I think if there are multiple pictures on multiple days taken by different people with different equipment that would be really compelling.

Too bad @Skarekrow is taking a break he seems to know a lot about these things. It's really interesting and I'd be glad to hear more about your experiences.

I've never met anyone that would entertain the orbs so thats why I took the pictures alone, but I plan on trying it other places at night to clearly see them. I just heard thats what you do to see auras and then the green orbs showed up in each one.

Okay my apologies for conveying in some way Im a frequent violent offender, I'm not. Not always proud of those moments but, cheaters often have no remorse, and if their actions actually hurt people its hard to just turn the other cheek. I'm working on it lol andd I never actually went to jail, my son is a good reminder of what not to do because of what Ill lose...and prison orange isnt my shade lol. That being said, I should've just said empathy is not only a phenomena felt in terms of clarsentience but also the ability to be unfamiliar with a situation but can relate to the pain of another felt in that situation. As if one were to say "I haven't been in that scenario, but I sure as he'll have felt what you're feeling, and Im here for you man."

There are empathy quotient tests used in psychology whether for autism in regards to alexmythia, sociopaths, psychopaths, and narcissism.

View attachment 70653

You'll find more in depth explanations of the general traits, cross reference multiple sources and think of your entire life, your encounters, intuition, sensitivity to injustice cruelty...Its a blessing and a curse but it's also a sense of relief if you're not sure.

Cool pic and saved it, would like to add to it though is being affected when people are faking their emotions despite what they are really feeling or the lack of feeling. Item two on the list is a problem for me every time something big happens in society then I get batty especially when it a drawn out as this year has been. Can handle some types of negatively really well while others not so much but the worst is when someone is down on themselves like wanting suicide or some other form of self harm.

Yea her sort is the reason why people are pushed away from these things much to their loss as diving in would explain why people are the way they are on a deeper but personal level. As for this world in general it has to be the trailer park and projects of the universe all rolled into one as we all are a mess. Got to love your avatar though, dark Orion theme going on.

Cool pic and saved it, would like to add to it though is being affected when people are faking their emotions despite what they are really feeling or the lack of feeling.

Item two on the list is a problem for me every time something big happens in society then I get batty especially when it a drawn out as this year has been. Can handle some types of negatively really well while others not so much but the worst is when someone is down on themselves like wanting suicide or some other form of self harm.

Yeah I have seen both sides, I'll figure it out if it's fake, or if it's pain to the depths of even wanting to live anymore. Either way I'll hang in there long enough to get down to the bottom of it. In regards to what I quoted second I agree with what is going on now impacting my vibes. I try to avoid the media rate now just because of the hate. I'm not biased due to my race I seriously just do not understand outright hate for what is on the outside vs the character of the individual. As long as I can remember depictions of hate towards any group based on race, sexuality, etc. has always baffled me. Especially movies, I'm NOT good with human torture or murder based on hate The Holocaust, Slavery/Civil Rights related, I am either crying or turning it off at some point, it physically hurts. My personal motto is, look at what a person stands for...are they intentionally malicious? Do they know they are harming, using, manipulating people to benefit themselves and have no remorse? A better example...a lot of neverending hate towards race and the lgbt community, things people cannot help. However there are registered pedophiles free to roam after they serve their sentence, or in prison with the luxury of protecting in special housing units so other inmates can't harm them. No one gives a shit about that, and why? Whoever their victim was or the families of victims that were murdered are forever forced to deal with the trauma or loss. Thankfully the show locked up has even gang members that admit to doing heinous shit have more respect for the innocence of a child than citizens without a criminal background. Blows my mind what people have a problem with over what they don't...

Yeah I have seen both sides, I'll figure it out if it's fake, or if it's pain to the depths of even wanting to live anymore. Either way I'll hang in there long enough to get down to the bottom of it. In regards to what I quoted second I agree with what is going on now impacting my vibes. I try to avoid the media rate now just because of the hate. I'm not biased due to my race I seriously just do not understand outright hate for what is on the outside vs the character of the individual. As long as I can remember depictions of hate towards any group based on race, sexuality, etc. has always baffled me. Especially movies, I'm NOT good with human torture or murder based on hate The Holocaust, Slavery/Civil Rights related, I am either crying or turning it off at some point, it physically hurts. My personal motto is, look at what a person stands for...are they intentionally malicious? Do they know they are harming, using, manipulating people to benefit themselves and have no remorse? A better example...a lot of neverending hate towards race and the lgbt community, things people cannot help. However there are registered pedophiles free to roam after they serve their sentence, or in prison with the luxury of protecting in special housing units so other inmates can't harm them. No one gives a shit about that, and why? Whoever their victim was or the families of victims that were murdered are forever forced to deal with the trauma or loss. Thankfully the show locked up has even gang members that admit to doing heinous shit have more respect for the innocence of a child than citizens without a criminal background. Blows my mind what people have a problem with over what they don't...

The way I feel about is that we as a society is headed for collapse with there being no way to turn back due to so many problems piling up on top of the political issues. What gets me is that in some circles when one voices some distress it gets immediately invalidated especially in the so called "spiritual" groups. I like to visualize it as being like a bucket of crabs where one is about to escape the others reach over to pull it back in be it to try to get out themselves or to avoid being alone so one way or another none of the crabs escape. I am not happy with it all especially when people are not allowed to be real about how they feel in fear of being invalidated or worse politicized.

The way I feel about is that we as a society is headed for collapse with there being no way to turn back due to so many problems piling up on top of the political issues. What gets me is that in some circles when one voices some distress it gets immediately invalidated especially in the so called "spiritual" groups. I like to visualize it as being like a bucket of crabs where one is about to escape the others reach over to pull it back in be it to try to get out themselves or to avoid being alone so one way or another none of the crabs escape. I am not happy with it all especially when people are not allowed to be real about how they feel in fear of being invalidated or worse politicized.

Right? When one doesn't follow the norm they must be wrong, or having illusions of grandeur. In relation to this its caused me to question the field of psychiatry, are the people that are medicated to the point where they are walking zombies really the medical diagnosis they've been given, or are they someone that doesn't fall in line and that is some threat? Notice the stigma that revolves around highly sensitive spiritual people? Perhaps sedating them and calling it medical help is really just a covert way of saying "Now that one right there is a little to aware to injustice, they don't seem as passive as we would like. If this gets to out of hand they could persuade the masses of injustice and then we will really have a problem. Best to get them under control to eliminate a potential problem." Or perhaps all of this political unrest is really the power of illusion...to divide everyone over frivolous issues as a means of distraction. "Look over there, so you don't see what's really going on over here."

Right? When one doesn't follow the norm they must be wrong, or having illusions of grandeur. In relation to this its caused me to question the field of psychiatry, are the people that are medicated to the point where they are walking zombies really the medical diagnosis they've been given, or are they someone that doesn't fall in line and that is some threat? Notice the stigma that revolves around highly sensitive spiritual people? Perhaps sedating them and calling it medical help is really just a covert way of saying "Now that one right there is a little to aware to injustice, they don't seem as passive as we would like. If this gets to out of hand they could persuade the masses of injustice and then we will really have a problem. Best to get them under control to eliminate a potential problem." Or perhaps all of this political unrest is really the power of illusion...to divide everyone over frivolous issues as a means of distraction. "Look over there, so you don't see what's really going on over here."

The social problems are there to soften us up to where society weakens allowing for more control to be imposed upon the people so things like freedom of speech ect become a distant memory like so much else. Down the road the elites do intend on wiping everyone out taking whatever is left for themselves so having society so divided and people fighting each other is in their interests.

Down the road the elites do intend on wiping everyone out taking whatever is left for themselves

This is illogical, more humans equals more workers so they don't have to work which equals more money that they don't have to work for.
Math is hard though.

Unless you are talking like way way in the future when everyone is replaced by robots anyway.
In which case, there's not really a need to exterminate anyone aside for maintaining resources.

This is illogical, more humans equals more workers so they don't have to work which equals more money that they don't have to work for.
Math is hard though.

Unless you are talking like way way in the future when everyone is replaced by robots anyway.
In which case, there's not really a need to exterminate anyone aside for maintaining resources.

You need to understand their modes of thinking and their belief systems before deciding what is illogical as the elites are often saturated in the occult. A good example for those just starting is skull and bones society at Yale.

You need to understand their modes of thinking and their belief systems before deciding what is illogical as the elites are often saturated in the occult. A good example for those just starting is skull and bones society at Yale.

I understand those systems. It doesn't change the fact that it's illogical.
It's also illogical to believe that people who run the world would sacrifice their power and money to Moloch or Baal.
Their status is their real god, the occult beliefs are just cuz they are bored and pathetic humans.
Assuming you buy into that whole thought line.

That's just lens flare. Mirrors don't fully absorb green light, so they can often be caught being reflected in photos.

Also, on a side note, be careful about all that spiritual stuff online. I've seen people take dark paths getting sucked into these false archangels and liars. Real angels scarcely directly interact with us. There are many bad people trying to misguide you, and they start by telling you what you want to hear. Remember that. There's whole 'nother worlds and realms out there, but you won't find anything through the internet. And I mean nothing from the internet. Absolutely nothing that isn't either meant to misguide you or bullshit spit from hopeless dreamers. Focus on honing your own clairsentience -- that's the only way you'll make any real progress. Stay away from all this bs, especially spiritual Twitter/Insta/FB/etc.,... not good places at all.

I understand those systems. It doesn't change the fact that it's illogical.
It's also illogical to believe that people who run the world would sacrifice their power and money to Moloch or Baal.
Their status is their real god, the occult beliefs are just cuz they are bored and pathetic humans.
Assuming you buy into that whole thought line.
Yeah, everything they do is only to further their own personal gain. Yes, they make sacrifices to mamon/ba'al/whatever else, but that's, like you said, because they're bored and pathetic excuses for soulless husks. And it isn't their money or power, it's things that benefit them better gone than here -- like blood, animals, and humans. You can really dive into the satanic cults the elites indulge in if you want to put in the effort, but it's knowledge best known to those who are equipped to put an end to this vicious cycle... mainly because it'll make you sick and possibly fuck you up once you know exactly what they do. The pedo ring is a large part of it... and it's absolutely abhorrent. But this is a topic best discussed in a different part of the forums I guess.